Nissan GTR 3 ADAC Mystic behaviour

Driving only on getreal setting, by default car setting noticed excessive oversteering and spin of rear very quik, changing settings of car> has no predictable effect at all, it oversteer always. Then, no grip, feels like no grip on track. When I start to drive ADAC Audi R8 LMS on default setting its sooo brilliant compare to Nissan. So, my opinion< nissan is the something wrong. First of all, settings of car like suspenion hardness, atni roll bar, and brakes...horrbile brakes that blocks U even when I push the pedal very gentle.

So if I reduce differrential power of Nissan, I can handle it better, right?
Funny situation, car with lots of torque is the slowestt in the grid :notworthy:

Last edited:
My experience as for the differential setting is this: With high power settings it feels as if the turning center of the car is behind me and the turning is happening without any of my own input and less control.. With lower settings I feel the car to become more oversteery but without losing control. I feel more comfortable with lower power setting for the differential, and yes, for the Nissan I use about 30-35 power setting for the differential.
The car behaves as if it has settled earlier to be able to push the throttle earlier in the corner. But I'm aware that these settings differ from personal preferences and are very subjective!

Naaahh, this is what the car sounds like!. I've driven it in rFactor2, GSCE, and I think S3 has the best sound for this car. Well, I've never driven it in real life, though I would sure be happy to.
Still it's very very OK for me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years