Nissan GT-R officially licensed

The good Marco-stalkers knew this already, but it's still great news seeing it officially revealed and the generally happy comments it's receiving :)

Marco also revealed they've got the M235i Racing licenced as well. That's another car that will go perfectly with the Nordschleife :)

m235i-racing-01-750x500.jpg

BMW-M235i-Racing-13.jpg

I doubt it, why would they give the road car for free?
the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 will be included in future as upgrade of the game, while the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014.

road GTR will be included as future (free?) update and GT3 with nord DLC, that what i understand by this.

road GTR will be included as future (free?) update and GT3 with nord DLC, that what i understand by this.
It's hard to tell, to be honest I replied to you before I read the story. It isn't exactly clear if the road car is a separate update from the Nords/dream car DLC. It just says the car will come in a future update, which could mean the DLC.

It doesn't matter to me either way, I'm getting the Nords DLC regardless.

I don't really care as AC is so good I will buy any content Kunos develops for it

remember, not everybody can buy something from internet any time he want, for me i can't buy any other DLC from kunos because my AC are vouched from someone ( thx btw ) and i can't buy anything from the net, so every free contenent are welcome to the already great cars/track we have.

but kunos deserve additional money for their work, and am sure that DLC pack price will be great.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.3%