Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3 Revealed

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Nissan GT3 10.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni has posted a new video on their YouTube channel unveiling one of the most popular sports cars to date: the Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3.

As announced earlier this month the newest upcoming DLC for Assetto Corsa, called Dream Pack, includes various new racing cars such as the Nissan and the BMW M235i Racing and will feature the much anticipated mother of all racing circuits: the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife.

SEE ALSO: Assetto Corsa Steam Keys for sale for less than 35 Euros

The Assetto Corsa Dream Pack is currently undergoing final development and beta-testing. Besides the aforementioned cars and track the first DLC pack will come with some game updates of the main build of AC and introduces some new features and improvements of the existing code.

Video
Watch the video of the Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3 here.

Images
14 brand new screenshots added of the car in action around the Nürburgring Nordschleife

Nissan GT3 1.jpg Nissan GT3 2.jpg Nissan GT3 3.jpg Nissan GT3 4.jpg Nissan GT3 5.jpg Nissan GT3 6.jpg Nissan GT3 7.jpg Nissan GT3 8.jpg Nissan GT3 9.jpg Nissan GT3 10.jpg Nissan GT3 11.jpg Nissan GT3 12.jpg Nissan GT3 13.jpg Nissan GT3 14.jpg

Last edited:
Recently (24th Dec) i had the opportunity to try one Nissan GTR modified on 750hp, someone tried to steal it and now it was on car service. The same one i have seen many times in my city and all talked about it, it's the only one. Big tyres, spoiler, carbon fiber hood and roof, whole black, and now it was standing in front of me, on a lot of a car service which owner i knew very well.
The fact that tomorrow it was my birthday and the car needed to be brought on some electronics test just cruising around the rural asphalted roads i asked if i could take few km with it. Of course joined by the owner of the car service.

The next 15min were, 'holy flying cow' !!! From 0 to 100 in something like 3s and i stopped breathing actually. 1st time very carefully, 2nd time a bit more freedom, 3rd time i got it right on almost but full throttle (which anyhow is impossible) without the TC.

It felt like on PC for a moment. Left and right went the rear, pop-pop-pop with the throttle few corrections with the very hard st.wheel and it was so cool...just very intense and very dangerous. Only one mistake could cost me like at least 30.000euros. I stopped. Then i stepped into my Opel Corsa with 75hp and i almost cried :D

Cannot wait for this to come out!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing