NIssan GT-R GT3 @ Nordschleife

Ok lets get these dream pack setups rolling. For me the basic setup was lacking a lot of steering and I think it had a lot of off throttle under steer. Improved these both. Also upped the final drive ratio by 1 click. Improved an 8:54,xx to an 8:43,xx. Time set online with 2laps of fuel in the tank. I did not check my tires so maybe hards are better.

Attachments

• GTR_Test.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 3,778
8:43 isnt good bro :D

Today i drove with standard setup a 8:29 Endurance. Just fit the stabis a klick up and thats it. And for your Highspeed turn down rear wing from 9 maybe to ( for your comfort driving dont set the rear wing) 6 and setup your gear.

I think with good setup there will be times around 8:10 or even lower. Just did few laps this morning, only set rear wing to 6, 1 click longer 6th gear & took some fuel off. With those did 8.16.8 & there was several mistakes on that lap, so id say with almost default setup you should be able to do around 8:12-8:13.

Last edited:
Hmm I do not understand. For me the standard setup is not working at all. Car is bottoming out a lot, also the front wheels are loosing contact with the surface and there is absolutely a lack of turn-in and mid corner speed. Are you guys driving in hot lap mode or a session with normal tire wear and fuel consumption?

Thanks this will help me with a lot. My car is bottoming out in places where it is not happening to yours. At least I cannot hear it happening in the vid. It makes it more difficult to make the corner as I have not grip on the front when it happens...

I can't find the "place" for put in the file :O_o:
D:\Users\Username\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\nissan_r34gt\
There isn't a ks_nordschleife folder
Any ideas?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%