Nissan 350Z sound mod

Sounds Nissan 350Z sound mod v2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ponihap submitted a new resource:

Nissan 350Z Sound Mod - New Nissan 350Z sound mod by ponihap for AC

Hello everybody!,

I think this is my first post, I have created my first sound mod for the Nissan 350Z with a lot of effort, learning from other modders, tutorials and also expanding my knowledge about audio editors and their functions that I have never used before.

For its installation you first have to make a backup copy of the original sound and then extract the files to the folder / assettocorsa / content / cars / ds_350z_vq / sfx

This mod has been created on the base model of the...

Read more about this resource...

First off- THANK YOU for taking the time to do a decent VQ soundmod!

My question is would you also do a 'straight pipe' version in the future? i'm one of the few people who enjoys the obnoxious sound these make without cats/mufflers.

First off- THANK YOU for taking the time to do a decent VQ soundmod!

My question is would you also do a 'straight pipe' version in the future? i'm one of the few people who enjoys the obnoxious sound these make without cats/mufflers.
Thank you for your words sidewaysupra, I am very happy that you like it, in future versions I will try to improve some things that could be better such as the internal sound because I also love the sound of that engine, that's why I have done it and maybe I will make a straight pipe version, stay tuned.

Greetings ;).

ponihap.

ponihap updated Nissan 350Z Sound Mod with a new update entry:

This is my NEW sound mod version for the Nissan 350Z.

Hello everybody!!!.

This is my NEW sound mod version for the Nissan 350Z, it has been COMPLETELY REDONE (interior and exterior sounds), this time taking samples from a TOMEI exhaust which sounds even better than the stock exhaust.

Please, let me know your thoughts and don't forget to donate if you want.

Hope you like it !!!.

ENJOY !!!.

Read the rest of this update entry...

ponihap updated Nissan 350Z Sound Mod with a new update entry:

This is my UPDATED VERSION for the Nissan 350Z sound mod.

Hello everybody!!!.

This is my UPDATED VERSION for the Nissan 350Z sound mod, it has been completely redone AGAIN with new samples from TOMEI exhaust.

What's new in v2.1?:

- New interior sound.
- New exterior sound (front and back of the car).
- New idle sound.

Please, let me know your thoughts and don't forget to donate if you want HERE

Hope you like it !!!.

ENJOY !!!.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I could keep silent, but maybe I can help you, with my criticism, to improve this sound. 1) All sounds have some kind of artificial timbre. 2) The external sound from the back is not bad enough, but the front sound is not uniform, floating and artificial. 3) In the cabin on acceleration, there is no clarity in the sound, the feeling that this is a change in one sound with the help of the device - up and down. When braking, there is some vibration in the sound. 4) Gear shifting should be clearer and have its own sound. English is not my native language, so I cannot explain everything correctly.
I hope you understood me correctly and did not take it as an offense. Thank you and looking forward to improving!
By the way, I would call this release 0.6, it does not pull at 1.0, especially at 2.1 - think for yourself, it's obvious.

I could keep silent, but maybe I can help you, with my criticism, to improve this sound. 1) All sounds have some kind of artificial timbre. 2) The external sound from the back is not bad enough, but the front sound is not uniform, floating and artificial. 3) In the cabin on acceleration, there is no clarity in the sound, the feeling that this is a change in one sound with the help of the device - up and down. When braking, there is some vibration in the sound. 4) Gear shifting should be clearer and have its own sound. English is not my native language, so I cannot explain everything correctly.
I hope you understood me correctly and did not take it as an offense. Thank you and looking forward to improving!
By the way, I would call this release 0.6, it does not pull at 1.0, especially at 2.1 - think for yourself, it's obvious.
Thanks for your opinion!!!, it's not an offense, I really like to know what do you think and improve all together if we can!!!. I appreciate it.

It's hard to take some good samples with a clean sound and without bumps on the road too, if there's something like that in a sample then makes an annoying looping sound when you play, that's why it's hard to make some sounds, and you only realize when you are a soundmodder and work on it, I tried to take the best samples as I could from the videos and testing with many of them.

The Vibration sound isn't from the samples, it's ABS kicking in when braking hard, there is nothing vibrating sounds in any of the samples.

Gear shifts sounds good for me because I didn't notice some special sounds from this car when shifting, only lift when doing the gear changes.

I named the versions like that because some time ago I released my first sound mod ever and it was made with other much worse samples, then 2.0 with other samples, and 2.1 with the best samples as I could get but some of them shared with 2.0 and a lot of changes in the sound.

Reactions: 341
Thank you for your words sidewaysupra, I am very happy that you like it, in future versions I will try to improve some things that could be better such as the internal sound because I also love the sound of that engine, that's why I have done it and maybe I will make a straight pipe version, stay tuned.

Greetings ;).

ponihap.
Would it be possible to make the Straight-pipe version of the sound go all the way up to 8.5K revs? SMP Racing recently released a mod of the BR Engineering BR03; a car powered by a race-tuned VQ engine, and this sound-mod doesn't quite have the rev-range.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%