Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP
Nissan 350Z Sound Mod

Sounds Nissan 350Z Sound Mod 1.0

ponihap submitted a new resource:

Nissan 350Z Sound Mod - New Nissan 350Z sound mod by ponihap for AC

Hello everybody!,

I think this is my first post, I have created my first sound mod for the Nissan 350Z with a lot of effort, learning from other modders, tutorials and also expanding my knowledge about audio editors and their functions that I have never used before.

For its installation you first have to make a backup copy of the original sound and then extract the files to the folder / assettocorsa / content / cars / ds_350z_vq / sfx

This mod has been created on the base model of the...

Read more about this resource...

First off- THANK YOU for taking the time to do a decent VQ soundmod!

My question is would you also do a 'straight pipe' version in the future? i'm one of the few people who enjoys the obnoxious sound these make without cats/mufflers.

First off- THANK YOU for taking the time to do a decent VQ soundmod!

My question is would you also do a 'straight pipe' version in the future? i'm one of the few people who enjoys the obnoxious sound these make without cats/mufflers.
Thank you for your words sidewaysupra, I am very happy that you like it, in future versions I will try to improve some things that could be better such as the internal sound because I also love the sound of that engine, that's why I have done it and maybe I will make a straight pipe version, stay tuned.

Greetings ;).

ponihap.