NISMO Skyline R33 GT-R LM

Cars NISMO Skyline R33 GT-R LM 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Save this as Body_Maps.dds (BC3/DXT5)
cfea.png
Thank you for this, I'll include it in the next update

So, what I found from my "research" yesterday was that the car has 315 and 335 tyres. There were two versions run of the car, one with a seq 6 speed and one with a manual 6 speed as a reliable alternative. I think the car has too much drag, as it only reaches 250ish km/h at Monza, where the F1 GTR reaches close to 300.
But seeing what @Kyuubeey has to say will be much more important.

So, what I found from my "research" yesterday was that the car has 315 and 335 tyres. There were two versions run of the car, one with a seq 6 speed and one with a manual 6 speed as a reliable alternative. I think the car has too much drag, as it only reaches 250ish km/h at Monza, where the F1 GTR reaches close to 300.
But seeing what @Kyuubeey has to say will be much more important.

You're right, the 23 car had 6 gears, along with a digital display and a number of other improvements. I've thought about adding different variations of the ar, this might be something I can do in the future. The drag can be changed without too much difficulty along with the tires. Thank you for the feedback

You are correct, I am not a physics guy. Honestly, I would appreciate the help or any advice on improving the car's handling. I thought it was okay considering I've not done it before?
The car is a bit of a difficult one for a first car, being a racecar.

Sadly I don't have time now, nor do I know anyone who has. But I've made physics for the GT-R roadcars and I did some research on the R33 and R34 racecars before; so maybe in the future!

The main thing to fix is to learn about suspension camber and toe curves (Right now it has basically opposite camber curves because the arms are angled the wrong way :D). Probably the front also has some SAI, or KPI; the sideways angle from upper to lower balljoint.

• Deleted member 223075

Made an error with ext_config. change previous lines by this one
Code:
; Metallic car paint
[Material_CarPaint_Metallic]
FresnelMax=1
FresnelC=0.1
BrightnessAdjustment=0.9
ColoredSpecular=0.9
AmbientSpecular=0.6
AmbientSpecularEXP=2.5
ClearCoatThickness=0.06
CarPaintMaterial=Body_Material

i unfortunatly can´t drive it..
everytime when i try to load it my game tells me that it failed to load lods.ini what did i wrong ?
just copy and paste it in the cars folder like every other mod+

That's weird, maybe try deleting the mod and redownloading it into the cars folder? I've checked the lods.ini and everything seems fine on my end :O_o:

JeezyCreezy updated NISMO Skyline R33 GT-R LM with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

Changes include:

More lighting functionality
All gauges now function
Rim blur
Reworked brake discs & calipers
Changed suspension
Exhaust wobble, flames and glow
Brake temperatures now show in sidekick
Many other updates

Huge thanks to luathas and Mahad for their valuable help!
This mod is still a work in progress, so please let me know of any issues.

Happy racing!

View attachment 375801

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love GT cars, specially jgtc ones so this one was a pleasant surprise. I've only tried the 1st version because I'm currently not at home, but my main concern was physics. I know you're not a physics guy but I'm sure it will get very much improved in the future so I'll be excited to check whenever the car gets a physics update :)

• Deleted member 223075

@JeezyCreezy Can you explain me why i wasting 2 days remorked the physic if you don't use it ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%