NISMO | Reflex V12R

Skins NISMO | Reflex V12R 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
DannyDotCom submitted a new resource:

NISMO #23 | Reflex V12R - NISMO Team going back to prototype racing with vengeance

In the near future, WEC decides to bring back open top Prototype class. This creates an opportunity for Nissan and NISMO team to make up fore the humiliation of the failed GT-R LM NISMO experiment and instead brought a monster 4.2L V12 engine to the field. This means Nissan is not gonna play around anymore and will re-establish themselves as one of the biggest Japanese powerhouse of motorsports.

Well, intro done, so here's my livery for Reflex V12R.
Introducing to you, Nissan GT-R LM...

Read more about this resource...

BadgeL.dds is waay too big res. Default is 256x256 and that's plenty of pixels for a few tiny decals and a small badge. This car has no LODs so it's wise to keep texture resolutions low to avoid more performance loss.

Last edited:
well it seem swith you uptade you just uploaded the livery files. i still god the car via the history tab .put you probaly try to fixe this.

Would it be possible to add a Manchester City themed Nissan livery for this car, too? While I don't really care much for Man City, or football in general, the more liveries for this car the better and it would be nice to round out the full set of skins that Nissan painted their LM Nismo in.
1609628232802.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years