Niko's Realistic 2021 Database

Misc Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.9u (Season Finale)

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a really great mod and it has been really fun doing the career mode. I have a huge problem though. Tyre wear at Catalunya is ridiculously high. In 50% race distance, driving the Aston Martin, Option tyres completely die after just 3-4 laps and Primes only last 5-6 laps. It's impossible to do the race with this high tyre wear. Other tracks like Bahrain are completely fine though with comfortable tyre wear.
Could you please look into fixing this issue?
Edit: It seems to only be an issue in career mode. Tyre wear in Grand Prix mode around Catalunya is completely fine but only for the Aston Martin. Other cars in GP mode also suffer from bad tyre wear at Catalunya . Seems weird

Last edited:
@Niko_1599
Here are the specific details about the tyre wear issues.

I am playing the game on 50% race distance & race difficulty is on hard (A.I level is intermediate).
The ciruits where i mostly play are Bahrain, Melbourne, Monaco (these are the circuits i have played on but the tyre wear is same on all of these circuits).

HOPE YOU WILL FIX THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2021 Database with a new update entry:

1.5 - Everything updated after 2021 Austrian GP.

View attachment 487540

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.5 (After Austrian GP)

After a break for the last 4 races, here is an update of the database after the 2021 Austrian Grand Prix. The are performance updates for all AI cars, drivers and also human car performance.

For more details, please see the changelog and detailed performances below.

CHANGELOG 1.5
• AI and human car performances updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.6 - Everything updated after 2021 British GP.

View attachment 489875

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.6 (After British GP)

Finally, I had the time to work the re-balanced performances between human controled cars and AI controled cars. This time, the list is almost complete except for two circuits that are still tricky: Spa-Francorchamps and Suzuka. For these circuits, my recommendation is to downgrade the difficulty level by one level (if you play on...

1.7 - Everything updated after 2021 Hungarian GP.

View attachment 495716
Esteban Ocon is now a F1 race winner!

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.7 (After Hungarian GP)
Every routinary car and driver performances changes is done after 2021 Hungarian GP.

CHANGELOG 1.7
• AI and human car performances updated after 2021 Hungarian GP
• AI driver habilities updated after 2021 Hungarian...

Mate, why does my game get a black screen when I crash at times? The flashback appears,and there's a line in the front and back of the car, which looks like a rope, and when I get back into the race, only a black screen and my position keeps dropping, I click main menu, and go back to flashback, it's the same thing. Happens with mid session save too. It's like I have to retire that race
Any fix?

1.8 - Everything updated after 2021 Italian GP / Added Robert Kubica's optional version

View attachment 502475
NEW Robert Kubica's version add-on (optional). EEE

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.8 (After Italian GP)

What a triple-header for F1 fans! From Russell's controversial first podium under the rain in Belgium to an epic McLaren 1-2 at Italy and a unexpected return of Robert Kubica in replacement of Kimi Raikkonen.

All the performance...​

2021 Season Finale Update

View attachment 524627
2021 Season Finale in Abu Dhabi

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.9 (Season Finale)
Season Finale Update. After one of the most thrilling F1 seasons in history, Max Verstappen is your new F1 World Champion and Mercedes are still your F1 World Constructor's Champions!

CHANGELOG 1.9
• AI and human car performances updated after 2021 Abu Dhabi GP
• AI driver habilities...

SkyFall F1 2021 Season Mod Compatiblity

View attachment 524785
Mini-cars are now updated thanks to SkyFall 2021 Season mod

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.9u (Season Finale)
Just a small update to ensure full compatibility with SkyFall 2021 Season Mod.

I strongly recommend you to uninstall and re-install your F1 2014 game, then download and install SkyFall 2021...

Hi Nico, a couple of questions. In Q1 cars like mclaren use prime tyres and sometimes do not qualify to Q2. Is there a way to force all the cars to use option tyres starting from Q1?
Moreover, in the "tyres" schedule into database.bin you set for Medium tyres a shorter max_distance that for soft tyres. Should not be the opposite? Why does hard tyres has the same max_distance of soft tyres?
Thanks for this clarification!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 138 7.6%
  • < 5 years