Niko's Realistic 2021 Database

Misc Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.9u (Season Finale)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am also having this problem, the best way to solve it that I found was to return with f11 while the AI car is on a straight. If it is in a curve, it will always come out of the track or crash

Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2021 Database with a new update entry:

1.2 - Everything updated after 2021 Portugal GP.

View attachment 472088
Career hub pictured updated for all drivers. Also, check the new calendar option for short and medium career mode.

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.2 (After Portugal GP)
All team and driver performances and habilities have now been updated until after 2021 Portugal GP. Three new tracks have been added to the re-balance in performance between AI and human cars: Canada, Austria and Silverstone.

In adition, pictures of all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Niko, is there any way to make the Monaco GP less unrealistic? Only 5-8 cars crossing the finish line after 20 laps is really far from the reality
Never happened to me. Just set the damage to lower level in the Realistic Damage mod. If it persists, then you can just play with no damage in that one race.

1.3 - Everything updated after 2021 Spanish GP.

View attachment 473216
Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.3 (After Spanish GP)
After some good results in the last few rounds, it's time for Alpine to be officially procalimed a tier 2 team. Their performance level is very close to AlphaTauri cars.

All routinary car and driver performance changes have also been updated. Unfortunately, there is now new track re-balanced performances on this version because right now I have limited time to test.

Current...

Leave all assists on and flashbacks unlimited, the AI difficulty level will depend on how good you are at playing on the keyboard, so you'll need to find out by testing it yourself.

Hey Niko, thank you for the database! Unfortunately I am having a problem that must have connection to the database. Vettel has Aston Martin livery when I'm driving, but when there's a cutscene, his livery turns into Ferrari, his old team. I looked for some Ferrari texture in the Vettel PSSG files , but as I found none I suppose the problem is in the database. Is there any way to resolve this? I can edit whatever is necessary, I just need to know what to do.

I am updating all teams with suits, helmets etc. for this mod, maybe tomorrow I will share it here bro :thumbsup:

Last edited:

1.4 - Everything updated after 2021 Monaco GP.

View attachment 476709

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.4 (After Monaco GP)
All routinary car and driver performance changes have been updated. Unfortunately, there are not new track re-balanced performances on this version because right now I have limited time to test. Hopefully, next version can have some good progress in re-balanced performances for the rest of the tracks.

Current state of re-balanced performance per track:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%