Niko's Realistic 2021 Database

Misc Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.9u (Season Finale)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Niko_1599 submitted a new resource:

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database - 2021 Realistic Database Mod for SkyFall F1 2020 Season Mod

View attachment 453950

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 0.8 (Pre-Bahrain Testing)

YOU MUST DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL SKYFALL F1 2020 SEASON MOD BEFORE INSTALLING THIS DATABASE MOD.
Hi, guys! This time I bring you the new 2021 F1 Season update for your F1 2014 game. The database folder updates the performance of every AI driver and AI car, while cars...

Read more about this resource...

really great mod for us that still play this game, but the tyre wear is realy extremely crazy bro, i lost about 20% in just 1-2 laps, and i almost lost in last lap because my tyre is dead, i hope you change the tyre wear!!, but still it's a really great mod

Niko_1599 updated Niko's Realistic 2021 Database with a new update entry:

1.0 - Everything updated after 2021 Bahrain GP

View attachment 459275

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.0 (After Bahrain GP)
The 2021 season has oficially started! And after a thrilling first race, here is the 1.0 version of my database mod. I spent several hours until finally I'm very happy with what I got.

There is completely new gameplay balance between AI and human car performances, as well as a completey new balance of in-game tiers. This took a lot of work to do but the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you install my mod?

also before installing my mod please install these mods:

1.0a - Reduced tyre wear / Increased AI power / Spanish language supported

View attachment 461098

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.0a (After Bahrain GP)

Spanish language is now supported!

Tyre wear level is reduced in most circuits. There are 3 types of circuits regarding tyre wear level, these are as follows:

Type 1: 1-stop race in dry conditions (0-1 stops in wet conditions).
Type 2: 1-2 stops race in dry conditions (1-2 stops in wet conditions).
Type 3: 2-3 stops...

It's a great Mod but today I had to uninstall because I couldn't fix the tire wear and on the 4th lap the car slips, I hope you can fix it with an update. We will be pending

Last edited:
Does this mode work in your career? The problem is that the amateur level is too easy the intermediate is too difficult. Will the solve the problem?

Last edited:
I really like the mode. But on the fourth track I went to williams (cataluna). Amateur level. I took great care of the rubber. Still, I should have another round. The rubber is very worn. The mercedes may be good but the williams will wear out! I'd like two more laps.

1.1 - Everything updated after 2021 Bahrain GP.

View attachment 467215
(1.1) Sepang and Shanghai circuits have re-balanced human performance to allow more realistic racing with the AI.

Niko's Realistic 2021 Database 1.1 (After Imola GP)
After a thrilling 2nd round at Emilia Romagna, here is the new update to my database mod. This time, I updated all AI and human car performances considering both Bahrain and Imola GPs.

This update has re-balanced human car performance to allow more...

Hey Niko, thank you for the database! Unfortunately I am having a problem that must have connection to the database. Vettel has Aston Martin livery when I'm driving, but when there's a cutscene, his livery turns into Ferrari, his old team. I looked for some Ferrari texture in the Vettel PSSG files , but as I found none I suppose the problem is in the database. Is there any way to resolve this? I can edit whatever is necessary, I just need to know what to do.

Attachments

• end of race cutscene.png
    end of race cutscene.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • vettel with the aston martin gloves.png
    vettel with the aston martin gloves.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 111
  • vettel with the ferrari gloves.png
    vettel with the ferrari gloves.png
    887.7 KB · Views: 121
Hey Niko, thank you for the database! Unfortunately I am having a problem that must have connection to the database. Vettel has Aston Martin livery when I'm driving, but when there's a cutscene, his livery turns into Ferrari, his old team. I looked for some Ferrari texture in the Vettel PSSG files , but as I found none I suppose the problem is in the database. Is there any way to resolve this? I can edit whatever is necessary, I just need to know what to do.
My mod does not update textures, only database aspects so can't really help with that. I use SkyFall 2020 mod as the base for my database... so yeah, skins are all 2020. I don't really care that much about driver textures or garages, only car skins (Thang Nguyen skins 2021 recommended) and realistic AI/human car performances + language file + driver menu pictures.

I can't confirm my database mod works with any other base mod other than SkyFall 2020. :(

My mod does not update textures, only database aspects so can't really help with that. I use SkyFall 2020 mod as the base for my database... so yeah, skins are all 2020. I don't really care that much about driver textures or garages, only car skins (Thang Nguyen skins 2021 recommended) and realistic AI/human car performances + language file + driver menu pictures.

I can't confirm my database mod works with any other base mod other than SkyFall 2020. :(
Thanks for the reply. If its not the database, i dont know what else could be. Maybe it’s something originally from the skyfall mod that you’ve never touched in the database.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%