Released Nikko Circuit

1.1 Update includes wet track and raining track.

Located in Tochigi-ken (ken = state), Nikko Circuit is a small local track used for all forms of motorsports. 1.035km / 643.12mi long.

Tochigi-ken is home to many Automobile makers and hosts a variety of testing tracks, Twin Ring, Motegi Circuit, Subaru test course, Bridgestone Kuroiso test course, Honda R&D centre, etc, etc.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/rfactor-tracks/7/nikkocircuit_v1-0-rar-2106/

Thank you all for the awesome support that is readily available in these forums!

< Pssst... the decimal place for miles went the wrong direction... should be 0.643 miles rather than 643 miles! :) >

Nicely done and a great addition to the small tracks available in rFactor!

Oh, and to spread the branding of it as "your track", make sure it's published at rfactorcentral.com, nogrip.com, racesimcentral.com (when they're back online), blackhole motorsports, and a few non-English-language sites, maybe like fr-racers. ISI's home site, rFactor.net, has their "community" page where there are links to lots of other sites.

Very nice graphics, neatness done! :good:

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 3,631
< Pssst... the decimal place for miles went the wrong direction... should be 0.643 miles rather than 643 miles! :) >
DOH!
d43f0501.gif

Thanks for the compliments, I have put it on rfc and nogrip, they are waiting approval. I couldn't get srw to work lol and I'll try those others, thanks for the advice.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%