rF2 Niki Lauda Tribute: McLaren M23 Shadow@Imola 72 Sun 2nd June 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Jamie

APIA RACING
fcf0359c0dbaa4be54bdad1d78caea4a.jpg
Welcome to the Aussie rFactor2 racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Ok drivers, you asked for it, WEATHER! In a fitting tribute to a genuine legend of F1, the straight talking Niki Lauda, we are taking on a classic combo from one of the greatest era's of the sport.

There will be a strong likelihood of rain at some stage of this event, so be prepared to put your skates on for some sideways action. Can you cope with slicks, should you pit for wets? The choice is yours !!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend the use of Crew Chief. It's an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU#1
Cars: McLaren M23 Shadow
Track: Imola 72 (download) Reiza pack will be required.

SUNDAY 02/06/19
Practice:
20:00 AEST (30 minutes) 10:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:30 AEST (20 minutes) 10:30 GMT
Warmup 1: 20:50 AEST (5 minutes) 10:50 GMT
Race 1: 20:55 AEST (60 minutes) 10:55 GMT

Entry List
-
  1. Tony (Ask me anything in TeamSpeak)
  2. Damien Van De Velde
  3. Sean
  4. Tero Dahlberg Maybe
  5. Stephen Gibb
  6. Matt
  7. El-ahrairah
  8. Steve Le Gallez
  9. johndough247 Maybe
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Reserves please stay off of the server when official practice starts. Staff will let you know via TeamSpeak if and when you can enter.

Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to bed now, so put me down as a maybe (and I've had ZERO practice time this week so umm...Niki take the wheel? :roflmao: )

Wow. What a crap turn up for such a good combo. They got their weather too.:mad::mad:
Awesome fun though, it didn't rain during the race cause i stuffed up a setting but then i stuffed up another setting which meant the wet carried over from practice which meant quali was a wet/drying session which was amazing.

Was a fun but difficult race, I wonder who the people are who wanted the weather and didn't turn up? I am a fan of changeable random conditions, even night racing. I don't really suffer from performance drop probably because I don't run at max settings, but it would be interesting to know what actual setting is the culprit for people who do suffer fps drops at night.

Was a fun but difficult race, I wonder who the people are who wanted the weather and didn't turn up? I am a fan of changeable random conditions, even night racing. I don't really suffer from performance drop probably because I don't run at max settings, but it would be interesting to know what actual setting is the culprit for people who do suffer fps drops at night.

Not saying I'm good in bad weather, but I wanted it and didn't show up...not because of the weather but because I had work to do til the wee hours of the night and couldn't wake up in time (races are at 6am here)...sucks that I missed it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%