Resource icon

Skins Niki Lauda 1976 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
At least you could thank me.. everything here is exactly what you can get in my Legend Mod : Lauda's face, Helmet (minus 2 sponsors) and the name on the car.
By the way you also should use the suit i did which is far better than this one.

At least you could thank me.. everything here is exactly what you can get in my Legend Mod : Lauda's face, Helmet (minus 2 sponsors) and the name on the car.
By the way you also should use the suit i did which is far better than this one.

your mod is crap and I've only used the face niki the rest i do it, and I do not have to give thanks for nothing, before you ought to thank you for using their models codemasters...

your mod is crap and I've only used the face niki the rest i do it, and I do not have to give thanks for nothing, before you ought to thank you for using their models codemasters...

you lie :poop:, all sponsors and names are all made by me, i did not know you were the creator of all logos niki lauda...:whistling:

Well great, you're totally right ! I'm soooooo sorry...
But you said that this is my Lauda's face don't you ? So not even a little thank ?
in my post i
In my description I do not speak anything about nikki lauda face, that I have done. I use the things I like about this site for my own work and then I will upload for others to use them or modify them do what they want with them. If you do not want to use your work not upload... but as you've apologized, then I will thank

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%