night

You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle.
In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events.
You can have an option of time or laps in a race. If you choose time there are the default settings.
Press (Ctrl) (T), this will speedup the time it takes to run a lap only to simulate a race to watch it
YOU start race in the game when it start press esc and watch the AI race and see how the settings work.
That only Working offline and with AI added to see quick how a race go from race day-night-day cycle.

Look in settings the set it like this picture start is 9 pm race time style X60 laps 10 lap race after that settings pick track like a default track that has light Toban pick race weekend and pick between testing race weekend or race season
I hope it works for you .. when chance settings remember to set it back as u want

Attachments

• 20191208195724_1.jpg
    20191208195724_1.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
You can race against a field of AI cars, or in multi-player mode against others. The simulation supports a full day-night cycle.
In multi-player mode, driver swaps are also supported, allowing you to run even full 24 hour endurance events.
You can have an option of time or laps in a race. If you choose time there are the default settings.
Press (Ctrl) (T), this will speedup the time it takes to run a lap only to simulate a race to watch it
YOU start race in the game when it start press esc and watch the AI race and see how the settings work.
That only Working offline and with AI added to see quick how a race go from race day-night-day cycle.

Look in settings the set it like this picture start is 9 pm race time style X60 laps 10 lap race after that settings pick track like a default track that has light Toban pick race weekend and pick between testing race weekend or race season
I hope it works for you .. when chance settings remember to set it back as u want
tanks bro,helped me a lot :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years