rF2 [Night Race] Touring Masters @ Troyton Raceway - Wed June 9th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ok i'm here m8!!! :D

but i don't know if i will able to do all the event..... i will do the 1st race, but i don't know if i will able to do the 2nd one!!! ;)

so if the list is full let another driver take my spot!!! ;)

EDIT: must sign out because i find now that the last FPES race will be the 9th at the same time....... :(

sry again!! ;)

The server should be up in 30 minutes.

I won't be there tonight sorry guys - had a long day, exams and am shattered beyond belief. I'll be about to start you all off on time - but for the second race I highly recommend you let the weekend roll around to practice after the first race and then vote through straight to qualy - so no reverse grid this week sorry.

another bad night.

Quali 1: Set a pb to take 10th on the grid.

Race 1: Had big fps issues on the line and struggled around the first lap but once everything settled I picked people off one by one to finish 9th.

Quali 2: Slightly slower than Q1 but got 10th again.

Race 2: Had more fps issues even though I turned to graphics down and ended up binning it into a tyre wall as I was struggling to control it. Engine dead, end of race.

Thanks to Ryan and RD

Bad night for me, but good fun as always! Didnt practice at all, no setup for car, !st time race in the dark = Very crappy dirves lol:redface:

Not worth a report really, last both races, but at least no DNF's again :D

Thanks to Ryo and RD as ever!

Haha I loved every minute of that. Started the event off very slowly, managed to qualify p8 i think in Q1, had a good start. Didn't have as many FPS issues as experienced by so many here so 1st lap was a bit easier for me. Worked my way up to 4th, but a mistake meant I lost out to Toby. Was happy with 5th.

Race 2, I qualified 6th, and picked up a position at 1st corner. Got up to 3rd where me, Toby and Jesper had an epic battle. 2 laps to go Toby made a mistake and was out of it. The fight with me and Jesper went down to the last corner. I got a sluggish exit, I thought he was gonna pass, but he spun when he put the power down, giving me 3rd place, which I had to work very hard for!

Thanks to JEsper for that battle, made it a very enjoyable race! Once again thanks to Ryan and RD, see ya next time!

I had a 'mare! FPS issues caused me to spin at T1, sorry to those i inconvenienced. SPun later on and wrecked the car. In race 2, i plodded around to finish 9th, even after a few dodgy moments. Basically, next time i won't drive the sierra!

Was a shocking evening :(

Had a good groove in practise but somehow lost it for quali meaning i started 12th? Had a good start was upto 9th when Gary crashed out but had the tyre pressures stupidly wrong. Front right hit 160 degrees. Rears had gone aswell car was really slippy to drive meaning i believe i finished last of the finishers.

Race two i was determined to make up for race 1 but had even worse quali. Then came race start where I got dq for not having headlights on (clearly were).

All in all not too happy.

Thanks to Ryan for organizing and Rd for hosting though, still appreciate the effort even when my races are poor :p

After this races I should be happy, but I’m not very much, it’s becoming a bit frustrating when you see you are faster than the driver in front of you, but with the Alfa is very hard to overtake anyone, most the times you need a mistake from other guy and hope that he don’t enter the next straight very close to you, because against the Sierra’s and Supra’s there’s nothing I can do.

Even worst, is like it happen tonight, you try to put pressure in the driver in front of you and run so close to him that who makes a mistake is yourself.

So first race qualify 5th, during a few laps I was fourth, but when was very close to Nick Cole I brake a bit too late and hit the wall, the car never feel so good anymore, so just finish in seven place.

Well, not so bad I think, I will start in second the next race, but this time no administrator, so no reverse grid, another qualify and this time 7th place.
In race the same story, push very hard behind Nick and hit the hall again, finishing in 8th place.

I know I shouldn't feel bad for it, as we are racing and i'm trying to have fun and be as high up the grid as possible. But it's no more enjoyable for me having to have defended hard for both races, and for both situations with Sergio :( I'm running the Supra as fast as I can get it to go with my limited knowledge and re-using setups people have sent me for races far back.

So sorry Sergio if I caused you to run into the wall whilst fighting with you. :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back