Mod: Mazda 787B

Track: Grand Valley (Speedway)

Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Damage: 60%
Start: Manual formation lap, rolling start
Race: 20:05 GMT, 60 minutes (mandatory pitstop, at least two tyres changed)
Notes:
1. This is a night race - the race will begin at 5:00PM in-game time and end at 3:00AM in-game time.

2. Manual formation lap procedure - the first lap of the race will be the formation lap - the leader leaves the grid and everyone leaves the grid calmly, one by one. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying in a two-by-two formation. The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.

3. There are no speed limiter lines defining the start or end of the pitlane. Instead, the pit lights at either end act as the pit limit.

4. Rejoining the track after a pitstop. Take utmost care when leaving the pits as you will pull out onto almost the racing line at much reduced speed compared to those already on track. During practice and qualifying I would expect the car exiting the pits to give way to those already on hotlaps, however in the race, the driver leaving the pits has priority of that side of the race track - those already on track and approaching the pit exit must look for somebody joining and if so, keep to the inside of the track. Nametags in this case are very helpful.

5. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

6. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
2. Lee Palmer
3. Nicholas Cole
4. Adam Eggbeer
5. Valerio Vinassa
6. Abdul Ahmed
7. Michael Herrmann
8. Jesper Taulborg
9. Wayne Reed
10. Mattia Gottardi
11. Ben Crooks
12. Alan Dean
13. Konstantin Nagovicin
14. Jose Guerra
15. Chris Butcher
16. Toby Davis
17. Can Ozcelik

Oh god, just tried the cars they look incredible and sound amazing.

Driving them is just something else a few tweaks of the set-up and it feels immense. Can't wait for this now :p.

What kinda times you doing guys?

I am in the 52s so far. More to be done with the setup and race pace. 60 mins in these beasts will be tough. My bro was here today when I was doing some praccy, he was shocked by the sheer sound of this car. He wanted to have a go but kept crashing my car all the time lol. He drives in RL but got his brakes all wrong. I guess it was too fast for him LOL. Shhh I didnt say this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 269 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 180 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 132 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 236 13.4%