Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 787B
Mod: Mazda 787B
Track: Grand Valley (Speedway)
Event start: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 30 minutes
Qualification: 30 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Start: Manual formation lap, rolling start
Race: 20:05 GMT, 60 minutes (mandatory pitstop, at least two tyres changed)
1. This is a night race - the race will begin at 5:00PM in-game time and end at 3:00AM in-game time.
2. Manual formation lap procedure - the first lap of the race will be the formation lap - the leader leaves the grid and everyone leaves the grid calmly, one by one. The race leader remains a speed of 100 km/h (60 mph) during the formation lap and the rest of the field follows without swaying in a two-by-two formation. The race starts when the leader accelerates out of the final corner.
3. There are no speed limiter lines defining the start or end of the pitlane. Instead, the pit lights at either end act as the pit limit.
4. Rejoining the track after a pitstop. Take utmost care when leaving the pits as you will pull out onto almost the racing line at much reduced speed compared to those already on track. During practice and qualifying I would expect the car exiting the pits to give way to those already on hotlaps, however in the race, the driver leaving the pits has priority of that side of the race track - those already on track and approaching the pit exit must look for somebody joining and if so, keep to the inside of the track. Nametags in this case are very helpful.
5. Click here to read the password and golden rules.
6. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here
You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.