Nico Hulkenberg

the only negative i can see is that he seems almost too nice and too laid back. perhaps this is a poor observation, i don't know. he doesn't seem as typically german as a schumacher or vettel. however, his talent is unquestionable. he outclassed di resta who i just see as an intelligent "worker". he was winning in brazil and today, witha car which has been "pants"...great stuff.

I don't think this is his attitude on track. The way I saw him fighting with other was pretty hard and good.
I don't think it is a question of if he will be in a top team next year but rather where? Ferrari or Lotus?

Where-ever Kimi doesn't end up, Hulkenberg will land.
Lets also not forget that Alonso's not 100% certain to stay at Ferrari, so we could see a Raikkonen/Hulkenberg line-up at Ferrari next year.

I don't think this is his attitude on track. The way I saw him fighting with other was pretty hard and good.
I don't think it is a question of if he will be in a top team next year but rather where? Ferrari or Lotus?
i agree with whoever said, "wherever kimi leaves, hulkenburg will go. right no, it's looking like lotus renault.

i think Nico really needs to be signed up for Lotus, that's the only place he can go now.

Mercedes: same driver lineup
Kimi to Ferrari (Massa is out)
Lotus: 1 seat spare (Nico needs to be signed up with them, he deserves the seat)
Sauber: if Nico get's signed to Lotus then the seat will be avialable anyway for that Russain driver Sirotkin << if he get's his super license in time.

Nico is very good. Any smart team wanting a strong future driver line-up should hire him today.
Unfortunately, like everything else in the world today immediate results and money seem to be the determining factor....specifically sponsorship dollars.

Ok, so the word is that Hulk is returning to Force India? Not Lotus? Or McLaren? Ferrari? Why is the question.... all these side steps will hinder his career won't it?

I know Force India showed improvement this year, but they are dropping off as not focussed in the 2013 car. I personally feel that this would be a bad move for him.

He should really move up to a better team but it seems that most seats are taken at the top teams. Apart from Lotus there isn't much to choose from.

Is he too old for Torro Rosso?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 370 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years