F1 2011 Nicest cockpit view?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Haven't tried them all yet (only McLaren, Red Bull, Force India and Mercedes) but have to say that the cockpit view is greatly improved this year. I can actually drive the Mercedes now which I was never able to do before because the nose was just too high!!

Liking Redbull at Moment but havent tried many.
Did interesting test however. Lat year I just had to drive Tcam as it was faster in my view.
Really wanted to drive cockpit this year. Did a warmup at Spa then 2 hot laps T-Cam then changed view and 2 hot laps Cockpit.
Time diff .950sec to......Cockpit. Hooray I will sit in the car now. Much more fun than on the engine cover and as quick.This alone has increased ny "immersion" lots.

I've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMOI've been racing with RBR most of the time (Toro Rosso is very similar), however I picked Ferrari for a custom GP and it was beautiful, I still play with RB since the engine just sounds amazing IMO

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back