NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
https://imgur.com/a/VJkRZ6q

It shouldn't be lighting up the G29 like that.
After that point all the lights continue to blink.

Are you by chance driving at LA Canyons and seeing this behavior with the skip shift light ? I've never noticed a correlation between the G29 LEDs and the skip shift light in the Viper. If you are driving at LA Canyons, because of the track size limitation physics bug some lights on the dash may flicker if you are a few miles away from the track center point.

Are you by chance driving at LA Canyons and seeing this behavior with the skip shift light ? I've never noticed a correlation between the G29 LEDs and the skip shift light in the Viper. If you are driving at LA Canyons, because of the track size limitation physics bug some lights on the dash may flicker if you are a few miles away from the track center point.

No.

Awesome! Very well done.

One thing, it seems you got the brake light and tail light mixed up for the Shaders Patch,
in ext_config.ini, it should be:
Code:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_1]
NAME=rearlights2
COLOR=150,0,0
LAG=0.7
SIMULATE_HEATING=0

[EMISSIVE_BRAKE_1]
NAME=rearlights
COLOR=150,0,0
LAG=0.6
SIMULATE_HEATING=0

Also, do you plan to add further support for Shaders Patch, such as indicator lights, high beams etc?
The Corvette and NSX supports most of this stuff.

Awesome! Very well done.

One thing, it seems you got the brake light and tail light mixed up for the Shaders Patch,
in ext_config.ini, it should be:
Code:
[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_1]
NAME=rearlights2
COLOR=150,0,0
LAG=0.7
SIMULATE_HEATING=0

[EMISSIVE_BRAKE_1]
NAME=rearlights
COLOR=150,0,0
LAG=0.6
SIMULATE_HEATING=0

Also, do you plan to add further support for Shaders Patch, such as indicator lights, high beams etc?
The Corvette and NSX supports most of this stuff.
Ahh one of the many reasons I don't want to mess with that stuff, it can get very confusing and I hate dealing with more text files than we already need to handle. C2 and C4 have different names there, it was a last minute change.
I won't support any other shaders patch things unless one day it has the "final" word on it.

Ahh one of the many reasons I don't want to mess with that stuff, it can get very confusing and I hate dealing with more text files than we already need to handle. C2 and C4 have different names there, it was a last minute change.
I won't support any other shaders patch things unless one day it has the "final" word on it.
Hehe, It might never happen.. seeing, as there are always new features added.

Anyway, if you like, I can help you support Shaders Patch (you could for example, create the meshes needed for the additional lights and I can set them up for you). I myself am a fan of it, can't imagine AC without it anymore.

Also, another issue I found - the right rear wheel is off center a bit on the C2.

Last edited:
Hehe, It might never happen.. seeing, as there are always new features added.

Anyway, if you like, I can help you support Shaders Patch (you could for example, create the meshes needed for the additional lights and I can set them up for you). I myself am a fan of it, can't imagine AC without it anymore.

Also, another issue I found - the right rear wheel is off center a bit on the C2.

You mean the RIGHT rear wheel? yes, noticed, so it'll be fixed in next update (along with physics updates for the ZR1 and Viper).
As for the SP, don't get me wrong, love the visual upgrades of it, but I couldn't care less for lights and indicators.

You mean the RIGHT rear wheel? yes, noticed, so it'll be fixed in next update (along with physics updates for the ZR1 and Viper).
I'd like to squeeze in some graphics updates for the ZR1 as well, unless you want to release the update today ... :unsure:

Brilliant! Thanks so much for this, to you and everyone else involved - pure class :cool:

Donation sent as a thank-you for the many, many hours of fun this car will give me :thumbsup:

I'd like to squeeze in some graphics updates for the ZR1 as well, unless you want to release the update today ... :unsure:

Let's give it a week or so to see what comes up then we can update all the cars together, so send anything you'd like to update and we'll get it ready.

Brilliant! Thanks so much for this, to you and everyone else involved - pure class :cool:

Donation sent as a thank-you for the many, many hours of fun this car will give me :thumbsup:
Thanks! glad to hear that. Your tracks are donations enough as I also enjoy them a lot, so I guess thanks again! :)

Thanks a great bunch! Looks great and drives great. Also, you said "shifter animations need to be done" but my driver shifts just fine on both porsches :D Do you mean "it has to be perfected" ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%