NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aaaaaand......Google proved you right. My bad! Come to think of it, most images I've seen of 1990 ZR1s are from such angles that the vents are hard to spot.

Very nice car package. The only issue i'm seeing is the Viper shift indicator isnt working, or not working correctly.

The skip shift or shiftblocking light ? Not a shift indicator, its designd to tell you when the transmission is dropping you into 4th gear while shifting from 1st.

Shift blocking is a feature of automobile manual transmissions added to improve fuel economy ratings in the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) system by preventing a driver from switching from first gear to second or third as would be done normally. A solenoid prevents the shifter from engaging these gears, forcing the driver to shift from first to fourth gear. The solenoid is computer controlled, and will deactivate if the throttle is opened wide enough, or the car reaches speeds above those typical in city driving.

viper_rt10.jpg
Hello
Great cars !
Can you tell me how to name the TIRES_front_D.dds and TIRES_rear_D.dds of the Viper RT/10 for Blur ?

Greetz

EXT_Rims_BLUR

TIRES_BLUR_rear_D

I personally wouldn't touch the Tyre Blur though. It's blurred, you can't see what's on them.
edit:
Duh..., just saw that off course you want to blur that Michelin lettering...:notworthy: lol

Last edited:
really excellent work on the ZR1 surprisingly easy to drive fast. Easiest car out of the two packs for me drive. Entertainingly the gauges layout reminds me of my own car a Clio4 .

One little thing that I found on the ZR1 is that the front left camber max neg value is higher for the front left tire than the front right tire. Is it supposed to be like that?

I am having some problems in VR. It looks like I am going blind on the right eye, especially when using the Corvette. The cockpit is very dark like some shader is missing from the right eye.

yeah, but since video records my left eye, it will just look normal. Not sure if a screenshot will work, since that would be a screenshot of the flatscreen, not what I see in VR. I will see if I can take a picture with my phone through the lenses.

Viper shows the shift up indicator (on the dashboard) too soon, at like a third of the way to actual upshift. This is also reflected on the wheel rev leds (G29).
Corvette is fine.

The skip shift or shiftblocking light ? Not a shift indicator, its designd to tell you when the transmission is dropping you into 4th gear while shifting from 1st.

Shift blocking is a feature of automobile manual transmissions added to improve fuel economy ratings in the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) system by preventing a driver from switching from first gear to second or third as would be done normally. A solenoid prevents the shifter from engaging these gears, forcing the driver to shift from first to fourth gear. The solenoid is computer controlled, and will deactivate if the throttle is opened wide enough, or the car reaches speeds above those typical in city driving.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 224 14.2%