NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds good, although I wonder if this is stock. I'd bet money that this is a 3rd party exhaust system. Perhaps just go with whatever sound you like and treat it like an exhaust upgrade, haha.

An old review from Motorweek indicates they were a bit underwhelmed by the 1993 Viper's wheezing exhaust note.

• Deleted member 197115

I don't know, sounds like Vipers I've seen in person. Mediafire file sounds the closest.

it doesn't have that specific range that you here from 5 and 10 cyl engines, which makes it sound really inaccurate.

also I don't really know how you can use that video as a reference because the car doesn't really accelerate at all

All that gurgling and popping the yellow Viper was doing sounds cool although that not what the car sounds like in the reviews from the 90s

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

I think the truth is somewhere in between.
Found this video of stock RT/10 exhaust
Then this video, sounds much raspier (aftermarket exhaust? But I love the sound. Also this is the model with back exhaust)
And this is probably the closest to what stock RT/10 sounds from cockpit when driving

• Deleted member 197115

The problem with AmplifiedNL mod is
1) Engine sound level is super low, need to bump volume significantly. On the other hand mediafire volume is overcooked and way too loud, to match Kunos cars it should be something in between.
2) The engine/exhaust sound somehow more pronounced on the right channel, very noticeable when using headphones, that just sounds extremely off.

• Deleted member 197115

Yes, in fact the sound is stolen from the Lola T70 mod on RD
How do you know that, not trying to defend anyone but the files are different size, and I just drove two back to back, there is very little similarity between them.

The T70 does rev higher but you can still notice similarities, there are other cars that uses those sounds but that is the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

As for the Amplified sounds, even though they are flawed they still represent the correct engine, unlike those other sounds.

On the "Lost Highway server" (great weather and time of the day BTW):
DFA1CFEE92360771A8844B82989C6014FDE4B256

A16EAABBE7BAFF8F399F35B7A9D51B896986806A

74F3108E586CC76A7C59EE20278075D469CDB054

C73A38127737674B5D6176F6F66039F3B1777E02

B99A95EA8AEF4249AE3FA4B8992C3E07601E25F0

One thing to report: i just drove together with a Corvette ZR-1 on the server and when the car was behind me i could not see the light from its headlights from my rearview mirror. (On another note, i later drove against the Diablo VT and in the rearview mirror one of the headlight was turned off). Maybe it's because i have low detail in the rearview mirrors?

Thanks friends, the cars are wonderful. The C4 has reminded me of my first game on PS1. I hope in some future you can get the C5 Convertible, I keep huge memories of him. GREETINGS and congratulations.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back