NFS Tournament Class B

Cars NFS Tournament Class B 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
This car is really great. Thank you :)

For setting up evenly balanced races with AI, which cars are almost exactly the same speed around a track as this Viper?

And another question: the Diablo and Testarossa are both a bit faster, no?

@Billy Pilgrim in general Diablo and 512TR are supposed to be higher group, but they are a good match for AI races, Viper especially gains on twisty roads, you can also try adding other classics like Countach, or to keep original NFS variety, a lower class NSX RX7 and Supra :)

@Billy Pilgrim in general Diablo and 512TR are supposed to be higher group, but they are a good match for AI races, Viper especially gains on twisty roads, you can also try adding other classics like Countach, or to keep original NFS variety, a lower class NSX RX7 and Supra :)

Yeah I usually run with period correct cars, sometimes mix with the Countach and the 288 GTO, the Audi Quattro S1 and the RUF CTR Yellowbird are also good to throw in the mix. A single F40 in the middle of the pack is also interesting, as it has the power to overtake most but is not that easy to handle.

A3DR updated NFS Tournament Class B with a new update entry:

Fixes and stuff

View attachment 252380

1.1 Changelog:

Viper RT/10
- Auto shift issue fixed
- Seatbelt ON stitches fixed
- New lights configuration to US spec
- Warning lights on pits
- Disc nulls
- Added crew brand folder
- Fixed symmetrical air intake on hood
- Interior shaders exposure adjustments
- Fixed LOD C
- Capped hole in steering column when driving on dash cam
- New F6 cameras
- Fixed Hardtop / Fog Lamps behavior, hardtop comes on by default now
Can be turned off on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm guessing
Wrong.

It really is crazy how many guys here will give advice or 'tell how something is' while being completely and totally clueless about the subject; happens in pretty much every thread nowadays.

How about spending the two minutes to download and test the two different sounds before opining on them?

I would love to provide a short vid comparing the sounds, but I'm not allowed to post vids here at RD.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 197115

Audio linked by Delta7Fox is clearly better to my ears, sounds like raw v10 as it's supposed to.
The one from AmplifiedNL is weaker and softer sounding in comparison, plus has some imbalance issue with engine sound coming mostly out of the right channel, I even thought something happened to my headphones.
@A3DR, any chance to embed that audio into mod?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong.

It really is crazy how many guys here will give advice or 'tell how something is' while being completely and totally clueless about the subject; happens in pretty much every thread nowadays.

How about spending the two minutes to download and test the two different sounds before opining on them?

I would love to provide a short vid comparing the sounds, but I'm not allowed to post vids here at RD.
Hang on a minute, I said "I'm guessing" you can't get more explicit than that.

Just to explain, as it seems necessary, when I said "I'm guessing", what I meant was that I was guessing - I wasn't sure about being correct. That would mean that one should take my guessing as no more than a guess. Is that entirely clear? If you need dictionary links to relevant words, please look them up yourself.

Then I provided a link to the sound files in question just so that anyone who had more time than i did could check for themselves.

So why even reply at all?
because this is a discussion and not a factsheet? He was expecting someone to correct him if he was wrong

@Andrew_WOT There was some discussion about the stock Viper sounding rather tame, someone linked videos that had direct comparison between it, modified exhausts and later factory options. The imbalance is weird tho, especially it being focused on the right, if at all it should focus on the left as the left exhaust was closer to the driver

Last edited:
Chill guys, so who did those sounds on the MediaFire link? I'll give it a try once I get some spare time.

For now I'm not sticking to any sound mod, after all, anyone can choose what they like by simply replacing a file.

Now go drive like it's 1995! :roflmao:

Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_ks_brands_hatch_19-5-118-17-35-21.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%