NFS Tournament Class A

Cars NFS Tournament Class A 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lights are working fine here:
QPiGLoJ.png

8hZHJc5.png

EVYsta2.png

l9gEwrO.png

Lovely, lovely mod - thank you so much for this!

One issue I found is the overly dirty windscreen on the 512TR, it is especially noticeable in VR and on some sunny stretches of the road. Would be great if this could be fixed.

Otherwise, one of my all time favourite cars in all of sims :) Its soft, yet so controllable... Loving it!

Newest update?
And if you look at your pictures again you will see that the left light of the diablo isn't glowing as much as the right one.
So maybe the values in the lights.ini are not the same.

View attachment 210553

Another one of those issues that got carried over from the SE30, I remember I was testing different intensities and I must've forgotten to update the other side. Will include the fix in the future sound update.

Well, a custom sound will come.
How about happily using a great mod with a placeholder sound already instead of waiting some more weeks until the sounds are done?!

Why you can't accept a review. Would be better to try to improve the mod rather than to reply on every "non-5-stars-review"
It is getting ridicolous...

Well, a custom sound will come.
How about happily using a great mod with a placeholder sound already instead of waiting some more weeks until the sounds are done?!

Or use CM. 3 Clicks and you can choose your own sound.

@electriC82 There you go. Again, please read and inform yourself before writing on the internet.

Why you can't accept a review. Would be better to try to improve the mod rather than to reply on every "non-5-stars-review"
It is getting ridicolous...

Because the majority (but not all) of the 3 star reviews are written in ignorance by people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Especially when it comes to the physics and handling.

But again, the rating system on RD it virtually useless so I don't give it any credence.

@electriC82 There you go. Again, please read and inform yourself before writing on the internet.

I have to rate what I get atm, and not what you will maybe upload in a few weeks. If you think this is not fair, than you should finish the mod until it is perfect in every way, to get 5 stars. The rating system is to rate the mod at its actual quality. Very simple.

I have to rate what I get atm, and not what you will maybe upload in a few weeks. If you think this is not fair, than you should finish the mod until it is perfect in every way, to get 5 stars. The rating system is to rate the mod at its actual quality. Very simple.

I don't care if a moderator edits my post, but dude, you very well deserve this: GET LOST (and I'm being polite).

No matter how good a mod is, there is always a dude saying it is not good enough. I would love to see their own "perfect in every way" mods put on RD and getting less than 5 stars just becouse some malcontents "do not like the way it drives", like they own a bunch of supercars and know every piece of car engineering. For Christ sake, you like a mod - have fun with it, you do not - use Kunos stuff only. No one here is stopping you from making the greatest and most realistic mod in the galaxy either :coffee:

Newest update?
And if you look at your pictures again you will see that the left light of the diablo isn't glowing as much as the right one.
So maybe the values in the lights.ini are not the same.

View attachment 210553

How can this be opened? @A3DR I'm at work now but i took a look at the files last night and did not come across anything. There's no lights.ini in the folders. I even looked for those lines in every single openable file i found but none. Not a big issue just curious how he did it.

How can this be opened? @A3DR I'm at work now but i took a look at the files last night and did not come across anything. There's no lights.ini in the folders. I even looked for those lines in every single openable file i found but none. Not a big issue just curious how he did it.

If you use Content Manager you can extract the data folder from the data.acd file, so you can edit the files inside.
It'll be fixed on the next update anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%