Resource icon

Skins NFS Tournament Class A Templates 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi A3Dr, just one little thing. When I open the .PSD there is only one layer. AO is merged with the wireframe. There is no separate wireframe layer. Maybe you forgot to separate them? Or is it me and my limited knowedge and I'm doing something wrong? Cheers.

Hi A3Dr, just one little thing. When I open the .PSD there is only one layer. AO is merged with the wireframe. There is no separate wireframe layer. Maybe you forgot to separate them? Or is it me and my limited knowedge and I'm doing something wrong? Cheers.
working good in photoshop for both cars: one layer for the AO, one layer for the wireframe :)

Yeah, seems that Gimp sometimes won't open layers when opening PSD files. Never ever had this problem. Been using Gimp for ages. What a bummer. Is there anything you can do there A3DR? Every single one of your templates work perfectly ok. only not these 2.

Edit:

Maybe you could make an .xcf version? Or just make them the same way you did with your other templates? Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, seems that Gimp sometimes won't open layers when opening PSD files. Never ever had this problem. Been using Gimp for ages. What a bummer. Is there anything you can do there A3DR? Every single one of your templates work perfectly ok. only not these 2.

Edit:

Maybe you could make an .xcf version? Or just make them the same way you did with your other templates? Thanks.

Check out the update, hidden the wireframe and saved the psd, should look good in Gimp now. That's the only difference with my previous templates (don't use Gimp so I didn't know).

Edit:

Check out the update, hidden the wireframe and saved the psd, should look good in Gimp now. That's the only difference with my previous templates (don't use Gimp so I didn't know).

I used GIMP a lot and also have Photoshop installed.
I've put the layers from PS into GIMP and saved the xcf.

So if it still ain't work, i can provide a usable .xcf file if needed.

Hahaha, what a mess... Since you've hidden the wireframe, it won't show up now. Still only one layer, but only AO. So Benutzername, would be great if you could upload the xcf's somewhere for me. Thanks guys...

Hahaha, what a mess... Since you've hidden the wireframe, it won't show up now. Still only one layer, but only AO. So Benutzername, would be great if you could upload the xcf's somewhere for me. Thanks guys...

Well if you have the AO you can still change the color, it's the only thing it's good for anyway... or are you crazy enough to do a 2D skin with that? lol, for a fully paintable car you'll need a 3D template... or go crazy in the attempt :roflmao:

And you're calling ME crazy? Hahahaha. Was just looking at those keys and the little labels on those windows.... hahahahaaaaaa.... Anyway, it's just a case of patience and perseverance my friend;). I've been a scale modeler my whole life. Just try to scratch build an aircraft interior at 72nd scale that nobody is gonna see anyway. Been called crazy a couple of times hahaha.

Edit:

Thanks a lot Benutzername, brilliant!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back