Nextion editor wont upload to display

Hey
Got my Nextion NX4827T043 4.3 and haved tried to connect it to the pc like this:

TX->RX
RX->TX
GND->GND
5v->5v

I haved used this as a guideline:

When i try to upload a template via Nextion simhub nextion editor i got this error.

1609873275067.png

Do u know what i am doing wrong or have to chance?

Hey
Got my Nextion NX4827T043 4.3 and haved tried to connect it to the pc like this:

TX->RX
RX->TX
GND->GND
5v->5v

When i try to upload a template via Nextion simhub nextion editor i got this error.

View attachment 433603

Hi bro. When you have this issue you must disconect the nextion and then conect it again (with the program on) check the com5 again and press upload again and....ready

Upvote 0
Hey

TX->RX
RX->TX
GND->GND
5v->5v

View attachment 433603

same thing happened to me. it says "nextion not found".
1.first just try unplugging and plugging your nextion. this has been known to work.

2. If that doesn't work you probabbly have the wrong port identified. To check the com port. ...Go to device manager. Click on ports. look at the ports com 1,2, 3,4 or what have you. Unplug your nextion to find the right port( the one that disappears is your port. If you use another usb port. Use the same process to find the right com port again.
once again unplug and replug.... see if that works (if you have the right port)
if not make sure you have the right port by using the method above and next unplug and replug. then try to upload.
This is how I solve it every time mate.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back