Resource icon

Misc Nextion 3.2" F1 2020 Dashboard + 2nd timing screen Nextion 3.2 v1.03 + 2nd screen v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
lawnmower.racing submitted a new resource:

Nextion 3.2" F1 2020 Dashboard + 2nd timing screen - Simhub F1 2020 3.2" nextion Dashboard, 2nd timing screen Dashstudio

2 kinds of dashboards i made and use.
- A nice dashboard on or behind your steeringwheel
- a timing screen for on second monitor or tablet,
and keep track about laptimes and a good overview on the circuit map

1. Nextion 3.2 F1 dashboard Only for Nextion 3.2 screens
Test everything in the F1 2020 game.
2. Dash Studio F1 timing screen for 2nd screen or tablet.

You can use 1, or both, or none. if you dont have a nextion display...

Read more about this resource...

hi how can i adapt this for a 4.3 nextion?
What i've done for myself and this will work:
Open "Simhub Nextion editor"
Click "NEW"
select the right Nextion display by serial number.
select "horizontal"

then you get a screen with a white squar in the middle..
then you can go to "file"menu in the top left corner.
there you can find "import project"

Search for my folder you've download on your computer.
there you find a .HMI file and open that one.

It will open my 3.2" dashboard project.
NOTE: it wil not scale it into your biger size Nextion display!

But now you are in the right software you can make things bigger, and place it where you want.
As long as Simhub can read the .hmijmap file all the mappings will work.

thanks for this dash.. is it possible to add rpm led on this main screen? and my nextion closed after a while when im in game...??

thanks for this dash.. is it possible to add rpm led on this main screen? and my nextion closed after a while when im in game...??
is it possible to add rpm led on this main screen? YES, but
- i line the rpm line in combo with the gear what turns red.
- i think if you want LED on your dash/wheel, you add LED with an arduino
- Your nextion is bigger, so you have more room for making LED. If you use "Simhub Nextion editor" its posible to add. but for me its not posible.
- If you dont know how to make the LED, you can make the RPM-line bigger so you can see it beter

and my nextion closed after a while when im in game...??
if the nextion gets no data, like for exemple you pauze the game, it should go to idle screen.

but as long it gets data it will stay on, and show data.

Hi! Thank You for Your work lawnmower.racing! I resized it for my 4.3 screen and it's like magic :)

You wrote that the start-clutch screen doesnt work, well, your code seemed perfect, but the "use javascript" ticking was not activated in the editor. If you activate it, it works like it should ;)
pic1.jpg

Hi! Thank You for Your work lawnmower.racing! I resized it for my 4.3 screen and it's like magic :)

You wrote that the start-clutch screen doesnt work, well, your code seemed perfect, but the "use javascript" ticking was not activated in the editor. If you activate it, it works like it should ;)View attachment 393247
Thanks a lot, gonna change that.
that was one thing a had to look at, because it was working on 2019. and to bizzy with the game :p

Nice to read you enjoy my work, and see your feedback.

i thought, if i post an update the old one is still to download.
i will place an new update this weekend,as compleet folder again. Thanks for you feedback

(if you can download the first version, than you have it also, or els please wait to the weekend)

Hi, How can I adopt my 2.8 screen, can anyone help me? I tried on nextion editor but rescale is very complex :( is there any simple solution?

hi mate 1st of all great little display screen works well in f1...

can i ask how you got the yellows to pop up when there called in game im trying to make one with pop up yellows but i cant seem to get it to work please help me lol cheers..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back