Next update/hotfix

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?
If everything goes as it did in the past months we should get an update around mid-Jan.
I'd say in the week of the 19th... :cautious:

I hope so, I think there is enough content for a year, its time to focus on new features and iron out the known bugs.
I think a constant dripfeed of new content is a must for the business model, to keep the cashflow going.
I think S3`s business model is based on that of the drug dealer.
You know, you get a taster for free, and once you`re hooked, you just have to keep going back for more.
Then, before you know what you`re doing, you`re robbing little old ladies just so you can get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:

I think a constant dripfeed of new content is a must for the business model, to keep the cashflow going.
I think S3`s business model is based on that of the drug dealer.
You know, you get a taster for free, and once you`re hooked, you just have to keep going back for more.
Then, before you know what you`re doing, you`re robbing little old ladies just so you can get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:

Where is this Ferrari you speak of, and where's the nearest old lady I can rob to pay for it?? :geek:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 273 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing