Next update/hotfix

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

So you're saying that for the entirety of the time I/we own this game, there will never be another update that fixes the finishing position bug? Seems logical. Thanks for contributing, it's been very helpful and productive. :rolleyes:

Let me see: Do I have to elaborate a post supposedly saying not to expect a hotfix for the rest of our lives. Really???

And yes, the post directed to me was sooo cool.

But I have to accept the sarcasm here, right Mr Almyghty? Good to know.

Let me see: Do I have to elaborate a post supposedly saying not to expect a hotfix for the rest of our lives. Really???

And yes, the post directed to me was sooo cool.

But I have to accept the sarcasm here, right Mr Almyghty? Good to know.

You said "don't hold your breath" which normally implies that it's never going to happen. I found that to be a bit snarky, so I decided to be snarky back. You reap what you sow. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back