Next update/hotfix

Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

Now when I'm watching replays I see my name and position in the top of the screen, and I can't find the button to get rid of it??.. .
Anyone who knows if this is a bug from the last patch?
I have never seen this in the replays before..

If you have some problem with me, just say it. Stop playing "the mister allmighty". Or this is too hard?

I agree with Emilio, if you had used the reply button then I wouldn't have thought your comment was directed towards my comment and I wouldn't have had to get snarky. And he only got snarky after you got snarky with your second reply.....................see the mess a simple button click could have avoided?

If you have some problem with me, just say it. Stop playing "the mister allmighty". Or this is too hard?
I have no problem with you.
I would have replied in the same way to another person who was trying to be a smart pant like you did inferring Brandon had some sort of dysfunction and incapable of reading your message which was DIRECTLY under his comment.
So, who's Mr. Almighty here? One saying that Brandon is not able to read your comments or me saying that you should use a Reply button to avoid this? Enlight me now...

How about it devs?
We need a little help here before it turns ugly, and they start throwing punches through the screens at each other!! ;)
Less people can purchase your content after a brawl like that.. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back