• 23000+ Members! Dear Guest, join the community on the official RD Discord server today.   learn more

Next update/hotfix

Sean Kenney

500RPM
Sep 16, 2014
Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?

Emilio

500RPM
Jan 15, 2014
Just curious when the next update might be? Obviously with the holidays and their move not much is to be expected if at all.

I really am not worried about content updates or anything such as that, but just hoping they fix/improve some of the bugs created from the last update(can't race at Zolder or Brandshatch, race finish order messed up) that were not present before and maybe a slight improvement with the mulitplayer ping and livery issues.

or maybe a hotfix to sort those?
If everything goes as it did in the past months we should get an update around mid-Jan.
I'd say in the week of the 19th... :cautious:

Reactions: Heppsan

Sean Kenney

500RPM
Sep 16, 2014
If everything goes as it did in the past months we should get an update around mid-Jan.
I'd say in the week of the 19th... :cautious:
Yeah assumed then.

Just didn't know if they could get a hotfix in or something before then, when they get back into the office etc... :)

nikh

100RPM
Nov 21, 2014
I hope so, I think there is enough content for a year, its time to focus on new features and iron out the known bugs.
I think a constant dripfeed of new content is a must for the business model, to keep the cashflow going.
I think S3`s business model is based on that of the drug dealer.
You know, you get a taster for free, and once you`re hooked, you just have to keep going back for more.
Then, before you know what you`re doing, you`re robbing little old ladies just so you can get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:

James Cook

Marcas fan
Oct 18, 2013
Exactly. Regular content releases are a necessity for the product to survive. F2P doesn't pay the bills otherwise.

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
Nov 14, 2014
I think a constant dripfeed of new content is a must for the business model, to keep the cashflow going.
I think S3`s business model is based on that of the drug dealer.
You know, you get a taster for free, and once you`re hooked, you just have to keep going back for more.
Then, before you know what you`re doing, you`re robbing little old ladies just so you can get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:
Where is this Ferrari you speak of, and where's the nearest old lady I can rob to pay for it?? :geek:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Heppsan

250RPM
Dec 18, 2013
get your hands on that Ferrari 250 GTO that`s just been released...:geek:
Now that would be an Experience worth the name!!! :thumbsup::roflmao::cry::laugh::cry::roflmao::thumbsup::inlove:

By the way, R3E have made a small update on steam!
Did we get the hotfix? (Don't have time to check it now)