Next Rally - next week

Warren Dawes

Premium
A quick heads up re our next Rally. Following the good roll up to our last two Rallys, we will be scheduling the next Rally for next week. ie. Monday 7th / Tuesday 8th June.

1. This gives the new members some more practice events to keep their momentum going.
2. Rick has asked to see if we can switch the fortnightly cycle to better match his shift work.

So we may continue with the fortnightly cycle again after next weeks event, or reconsider weekly if the interest is there, and we can organise events quickly enough.

To make the preparation easier (for the organisers and the drivers), we will follow the theme of the last Rally, so plan for more gravel, same car set (A8W-05), mix of countries, but this time bring your umbrella's and wet weather gear.

Details and sign-up available in a day or so.

Geez, talk about pressure. :tongue: :cool:

The plan is to have the next one in two weeks time, I just need to dream up an event and test some cars.
Might be thinking about something smaller and less powerful next time, and another opportunity to let everyone experience some different track surfaces.
Still dreaming right now though, stay tuned.

BTW, the off-line Championship mode in RBR is rather cool too if you want more practice.

If you come up with something nice i will join to :D. I have RBR installed for quite a while. But never got into it.
More because of the wheel and the FF. Its just went all over the place and couldnt get it fixed and just left it there.
But even Ryan can get his wheel to work, so i must be stupid. :D

Ok, due to member "pressure", the Rally Club team have worked feverishly to organise another Rally for next week (Mon 14th, Tues 15th June 2010).

Here is a little video to give a taster of what to expect, but it will be aimed to showcase a great deal of what RBR has to offer. We'll try all default surface types, across most countries, and in lower powered cars. The main aim will be to provide a good introduction to RBR and our Rally Club for newer drivers.

Stay tuned for the sign-up. :rally:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20046-rbr-movies.html

Guys I just tried the rally Slovakia Mlynky tarmac in Škoda Fabia S2000 and its an amazing drive here!! one mistake and you are down of the hill but it is not to hard to stay on the track, fast turns some chicanes and good backwards! it makes it special and I really love it especially last 3 KMs

Guys I just tried the rally Slovakia Mlynky tarmac in Škoda Fabia S2000 and its an amazing drive here!!

I just tried this Stage, and it is indeed a very well made Track. What impressed me most was that it loaded into RSRBR2010 without any error messages, ended correctly, and the normal replays all worked flawlessly, including the TV camera view. I can't recall any other addon track working flawlessly.
Are there any other addon tracks that integrate as well as this one??

I'll certainly include this one in a future RD Rally. :thumb:

EDIT: Hmmmnnn!! Maybe not, it looks like this track is not yet available in RSRBR2010 for on-line Racing.

Yes Ondrej, it is included in RSRBR2010 for "Play Alone" but I checked the On-Line tracks in the Server and it was not included.
Hopefully, they will add it in a future Update, there is one due in a few days. Fingers crossed.

So, at the moment, we can only drive it off-line. :frown:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing