Next Rally - next week

Warren Dawes

Premium
A quick heads up re our next Rally. Following the good roll up to our last two Rallys, we will be scheduling the next Rally for next week. ie. Monday 7th / Tuesday 8th June.

1. This gives the new members some more practice events to keep their momentum going.
2. Rick has asked to see if we can switch the fortnightly cycle to better match his shift work.

So we may continue with the fortnightly cycle again after next weeks event, or reconsider weekly if the interest is there, and we can organise events quickly enough.

To make the preparation easier (for the organisers and the drivers), we will follow the theme of the last Rally, so plan for more gravel, same car set (A8W-05), mix of countries, but this time bring your umbrella's and wet weather gear.

Details and sign-up available in a day or so.

Let me guess still nothing?
EDIT: But when I right now tried to make a session there is option for Slovakia - Mlýnky tarmac

Good news Ondrej, I just tested to see if it was available for on-line, and it now appears on the Server. :good:

So we should be able to include it in a future on-line Rally, it won't be the next one (already being finalised) but maybe soon. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back