Next Rally - Ideas???

Warren Dawes

Premium
Time to start planning our next Rally, most likely for 2 weeks time. I am all ears for any suggestions.

Just to get the ball rolling, Cam and I had a brief chat over TS after this week's Rally, with a couple of possible things to consider for future events (just thought starters):
1. Finland defrosted, a full Rally at Finland using a gravel mod (or similar). Basically along the lines of the last Stage of this weeks Rally :D .
2. RSRBR2010 Update 04 has included many new stages eg. Ireland, Slovakia, Super Stages, and some extra BTB Tracks. Anyone tried them?
3. Maintain the WRC cars for another Rally (not necessarily A8W-09)?
4. The new Group B cars look "interesting" but maybe are too brutal for us at this stage :eek: .

If anyone has any desired Rally ideas, let us know within the next few days. :rally:

Finland / gravel and maybe the one or two france tarmac stages sounds good. I think the group b cars are a bit savage. I am going to wreck myself on some of the other stages Ireland, Slovakia, Super Stages, and some extra BTB Tracks to see how they feel. OOOoooooh a snowy frazier wells, now there's an accident waiting to happen

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%