Next Level V3 Support.

Bonehead

Premium
Hello everyone,

Several weeks ago I posted asking whether Next Level was still in business. I have a V3 motion simulator that developed a glitch that may have been my issue or theirs. I thought I made a proper support request, however I made a mistake and Next Level never received my request for help with the issue. Next Level noticed my Race Department post, and contacted me.

Since that initial contact, Next Level has been in constant contact with me trying to help me out with the glitch. I am beyond amazed at the Customer Support they have extended towards me and the effort they have taken to solve the problem. I can still use my V3, and the glitch now is just a minor inconvenience.

To anyone on the fence of buying a Next Level V3, I absolutely recommend it. As many of you race in real life as I do, it is a huge immersion add on. Please don't let my minor glitch influence you in purchasing it. I absolutely love my high quality V3 product! / Jack

Sometimes when starting the unit, the indicator lights would turn solid yellow giving me an error. I've started unplugging the V3 from the wall between usage, and it's starts normally./ Jack

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 248 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 165 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years