Wanted Next Level v3 Motion Platform

RankBajin

Premium
Hi,

As per title, I'm looking for a Next Level v3 Motion Platform but balking at the cost new. If anyone has a v3 they are thinking of selling please drop me a line.

Thanks,

RB

Just an update, I'm in the UK so to avoid excessive import duty etc. I think I'll need to limit purchasing to someone from the UK or EU.

Thanks,

RB

As far as I know it applies to private sales too.

The UK tax guidance on gifts doesn't give a max value but it is fairly specific on labeling and occasion. The problem going down that route is that lot of couriers will refuse to deliver the package until the fees have been paid (how you convince them of the gift angle for such a large, heavy and expensive looking item I don't know bearing in mind they have what you want).

Does not matter real or not real gift it is still fully taxable and customs are due. Law does not apply to B2B sales only but to all sales :). This law is a funny thing :D ;)

Now you might get lucky as due to sheer volume of goods coming some will not be properly inspected and taxed but as mentioned in cases of currier services they do get their "cut" from customs fee etc so with those 99.99% of things do get taxed :)

Cheers

[QUOTE = "RankBajin, Beitrag: 2879537, Mitglied: 667408"] Hallo,

Laut Titel bin ich auf der Suche nach einer Next Level v3 Motion-Plattform, die sich jedoch zu den neuen Kosten verbürgt. Wenn jemand eine V3 hat, die er verkaufen möchte, schreib mir bitte eine Zeile.

Vielen Dank,

RB
[/ QUOTE]
hallo ich habe eine V2 zum verkaufen
LG freddy

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline