Next Level Racing VESA Mounts

Hey all, I just recently purchased the Next Level Racing cockpit and monitor stand and having issues with the VESA mounts.

My previous monitor just barely worked with the supplied brackets. I just bought a new ASUS VG278Q and the screws from the stand are not long enough to fit through the brackets and screw into the monitor. The screws from the monitor itself have the same issue if I try them.

I ask because the instructions that came with this stuff from Next Level are absolutely atrocious with screw sizes indicated in places that don't even exist and no photos showing the monitor mounting at all. Did anybody else who purchased this have similar issues? Did you just have to go oit on your own and purchase new longer screws?

Am I just doing something wrong? Two monitors with similar issues for a rig that was designed to work primarily with computer monitors. Do they just not give owners decent equipment to mount these things or is it me?

Hey all, I just recently purchased the Next Level Racing cockpit and monitor stand and having issues with the VESA mounts.

My previous monitor just barely worked with the supplied brackets. I just bought a new ASUS VG278Q and the screws from the stand are not long enough to fit through the brackets and screw into the monitor. The screws from the monitor itself have the same issue if I try them.

I ask because the instructions that came with this stuff from Next Level are absolutely atrocious with screw sizes indicated in places that don't even exist and no photos showing the monitor mounting at all. Did anybody else who purchased this have similar issues? Did you just have to go oit on your own and purchase new longer screws?

Am I just doing something wrong? Two monitors with similar issues for a rig that was designed to work primarily with computer monitors. Do they just not give owners decent equipment to mount these things or is it me?
Hello Gargos,

I am having the same issue with Trakracer TR8 rig. Can you please tell me what screw did you got and all of its details please. I will be very thankful to you for this help mate.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hello Gargos,

I am having the same issue with Trakracer TR8 rig. Can you please tell me what screw did you got and all of its details please. I will be very thankful to you for this help mate.

Thanks.

My apologies for not seeing this earlier. If you weren't able to find what you needed yet, this is what worked for me...

PXL_20210224_150400196.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%