Wanted Next level racing motion platform v3

Recently had chance to try NL V3 & the DOF_Reality MP2 which costs half the price, better feel & better software, do yourself a favour just buy a new MP2 or an M2 if you are a Formula 1 racing spider, ordered mine after testing arrived in a week working in an hour IMHO a superior product!

Recently had chance to try NL V3 & the DOF_Reality MP2 which costs half the price, better feel & better software, do yourself a favour just buy a new MP2 or an M2 if you are a Formula 1 racing spider, ordered mine after testing arrived in a week working in an hour IMHO a superior product!

You've got to be kidding...

I have had a go with the NL3 and i got to say, i'm not impressed at all. Seat movers with any more than a few inches of travel are like trying to eat your dinner during an earthquake

My diy sim is similar to the dof reality and I would pick the DOF H2 over the NL3 every day of the week.

Last edited:
upload_2019-10-28_9-45-59.png

Check out this highlighted section, while it gets active it appears the top part (the lid) is separating, which looks a bit worrying.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-28_9-45-40.png
    upload_2019-10-28_9-45-40.png
    239 bytes · Views: 156
Thanks Jeremy, I’ve been looking at various solutions over the past week or so, but keep coming back to the NLR v3. I just think it will serve my purpose better than anything else, and once mounted in my soon to be delivered sim lab P1-x, you won’t even seen it in there, which is probably one of the most important requirements.

I would also add Mark, my NLV3 was really great until it broke a few days ago.
And a couple of owners have commented on the video reporting the same failure after their warranty expired. More disturbing, all three of us had this happen within a 2-month span.

Last edited:
View attachment 331851
Check out this highlighted section, while it gets active it appears the top part (the lid) is separating, which looks a bit worrying.

Hello everyone!

I have seen these comments from the NjMotion Compact and I have registered in this community to be able to answer them properly.

Indeed, in the video the cover is lifted and that is why it was done with the first prototype still unfinished. Honestly, I haven't had time to record another video a little more professional, I hope to do it soon (I'll show you).

You can be sure that it is a great machine, and the reviews that you can read at https://www.njmotion.com show it. I am so sure that if someone from this community intends to buy one, I offer a good discount added to the current price as of today, and if you are not satisfied you can make the return without commitment, I'll take care of everything.

I show you a Youtuber who wears it for 3 to 4 hours a day:

Take care,
Javi

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I have seen these comments from the NjMotion Compact and I have registered in this community to be able to answer them properly.

Indeed, in the video the cover is lifted and that is why it was done with the first prototype still unfinished. Honestly, I haven't had time to record another video a little more professional, I hope to do it soon (I'll show you).

You can be sure that it is a great machine, and the reviews that you can read at njmotion.com show it. I am so sure that if someone from this community intends to buy one, I offer a good discount added to the current price as of today, and if you are not satisfied you can make the return without commitment, I'll take care of everything.

I show you a Youtuber who wears it for 3 to 4 hours a day:

Take care,
Javi

hi Javi,

that’s very interesting. Could you PM me a price and whether it’s possible to fit into a sim lab P1

thanks

Mark

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%