Next Level Motion V3 settings thread (highly requested...?)

OK Next Level motion users, here it is: my tuned settings that I feel give the best feeling of what a car should represent while racing. Taken a while to get this up and running, with barely free time to actually sim race as it is. Hopefully you will get some value out of this and it further increases your enjoyment of an already pretty good product out of the box.

I have listed a few different profiles, use the Assetto Corsa one for all the big sim racing titles (of course utilizing the Formula & non Formula profiles for open wheel vs GT style cars) and use the Dirt Rally template for that title as well as any other rally title that takes advantage of motion. Don't forget to change both the 'motion' AND 'motion post processing' tabs for full effects.

Obviously these are my personal preferences and they may not suit everyone, but give them a try and have a play with them yourself to alter it as you see fit. Post any feelings/comments you have back here and maybe together we can further tune these settings for even better results.

Dirt Rally post process.png Dirt Rally settings.png Formula post process.png Formula settings.png NON formula post process.png NON formula settings.png

Hi All,

We've received a few emails regarding the startup issue with Dirt Rally 2.0 when the Motion Platform is active. Please contact us at support@nextlevelracing.com to receive this Beta file.

Kind Regards,
Matthew

Is there a WRC 8 profile coming soon or have they signed another exclusively deal with D-BOX?
Also are there any plans to improve the motion for Dirt Rally 2.0?
It’s lacking a lot of the movement the original had and it’s the only sim I have to turn up over 1.0
Thanks
Thanks

Upvote 0
Is there a WRC 8 profile coming soon or have they signed another exclusively deal with D-BOX?
Also are there any plans to improve the motion for Dirt Rally 2.0?
It’s lacking a lot of the movement the original had and it’s the only sim I have to turn up over 1.0
Thanks
Thanks
Nope. Telemetry is unfortunately not supported. So no NLRv3 and Simhub for me with this game :mad:

Upvote 0
Give Simhub a try. No need to buy anything initially as it's free. Most that I know of are moving to it from Simvibe (myself included) and you can choose to donate if you deem it good enough.

Upvote 0
I purchased SimVibe and had issues keeping it working. I finally gave up on it and got SimHub. After using it to my satisfaction, I donated as well.

SimHub is definitely easier to get running.

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Next Level Racing is currently working on a Discord Community for us to become a lot closer with our customers. It will also allow others to talk about our products, discuss suggestions, race together etc. It will also be our newest platform to provide announcements about new products, upcoming events and more.

The Discord Server will be very useful for everyone to discuss Motion Platform settings, software bugs as well as suggestions. This will allow us to action specific issues a lot quicker as well. The server is currently being introduced in a soft launch and we would love for you to all join as we appreciate your continued support towards our Motion Platforms and products.

The discord join link can be found below.

https://discordapp.com/invite/TjPyQFV

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Next Level Racing is currently working on a Discord Community for us to become a lot closer with our customers. It will also allow others to talk about our products, discuss suggestions, race together etc. It will also be our newest platform to provide announcements about new products, upcoming events and more.

The Discord Server will be very useful for everyone to discuss Motion Platform settings, software bugs as well as suggestions. This will allow us to action specific issues a lot quicker as well. The server is currently being introduced in a soft launch and we would love for you to all join as we appreciate your continued support towards our Motion Platforms and products.

Kind Regards,

Matthew
Thanks for all the amazing work!!! Really enjoying your products!

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Kind Regards,

Matthew
I tried to join, and it says my email is already registered. If it is, I certainly didn't do it... ?

Upvote 0
I am getting the same error as Harpo. When I try to "claim my account" under my email address it tells me account is already registered yet I have no account with them. There does not seem to be any button to press to reset the account or reset password linked to my email address. This has happened to me on another Discord link I tried to connect with some time ago.

Upvote 0
I have a problem getting SIMhub Shakeit to play nicely with platform manager. All motions stop after about 10 seconds into a race. The shakers still work but no motion. I have to shut down the game and platform manager and restart. I launch platform manager and start a race. I then can race with motion for several laps, no problem. I pause the race and launch Simhub. The tactiles start working then the motion stops.

This problem exists so far the PC2 and Assetto Corsa. Have not bothered testing any other games as I assume the answer will be the same.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any tips on a solution?
thanks

Upvote 0
No
I have a problem getting SIMhub Shakeit to play nicely with platform manager. All motions stop after about 10 seconds into a race. The shakers still work but no motion. I have to shut down the game and platform manager and restart. I launch platform manager and start a race. I then can race with motion for several laps, no problem. I pause the race and launch Simhub. The tactiles start working then the motion stops.

This problem exists so far the PC2 and Assetto Corsa. Have not bothered testing any other games as I assume the answer will be the same.

thanks
no problema here

Upvote 0
Check the usb

thanks
check the usb cable and port that it's plugged into. Gave me some problems back in the day.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 404 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 275 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 267 10.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years