Next Level Motion Software

Hi Sim Racers

This is my first time here and i am new to Sim racing. I just took the plunge and upgraded to a decent driving setup after years of a G25 bolted to my desk. So I hoping somebody can kindly help me out... I have a next level racing motion platform which I have spent the last few hours putting together. All good to go, try to download the software, invalid serial! Tried a few ways of entering but its not having it. This platform is brand new out of the box so shouldn't have been used before.

Does anybody actually have the software image and would be willing to share it with me?

Next level racing is business days only so I am stuck with a big paperweight for the weekend if not.

Next level racing if you see fit to validate sw downloads to hw platforms in this way please make the system works properly

Thank you to anybody who can help me out!

Someone else had this issue recently... I wonder if there's an issue with NLR's serials? Anyway, they fixed it by changing a letter to a number!

Here's their post:

Well, it arrived and I've just installed it. Started to get all excited but my computer does not install the drivers automatically and the Next Level Racing webpage will not accept the serial number. Even when I download the tool to extract the serial number (it finds the V3 fine) and copy paste it. So I cannot download the drivers. No fun for me tonight. So disappointed.

Update - I took a guess that the 'E' showing up at the beginning of the serial number might be a typo and tried '3' instead. It worked! :) I have software.

Upvote 0
Thank you for replying!. I gave it a try but unfortunately not so lucky for me... I had a half hearted attempt at the changing the first number, but after no joy I figured with 24^36 possible combinations I might be here a while :)

Looks like Sunday may pass 'sans motion'. I have worked in IT for 20 years now and never have I missed a good old fashion disk with the drivers on it as much as today :(

Upvote 0
Thank you BrainsBush. I shall give discord a try, new platform for me. I did do a bit of digging and worked back to motionsystems.eu. Their download site validated the serial OK and gave me access to the platform manager software. I have yet to run it yet and hopefully not be told "you need to download this version from NLR instead..". Some real work calls until this afternoon and I shall give it a go.

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out guys.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back