Next-Gen Marcas

Cars Next-Gen Marcas v0.65

Login or Register an account to download this content
CMGARAGE submitted a new resource:

Next-Gen Marcas - A 2 litre turbo charged update for Reiza's Marcas

NOTES & KNOWN ISSUES
  • I welcome any constructive criticism, good or bad. Please use the support section to ask questions or notify me of any issues. Please do not use the review section to do this.
  • This mod is currently in a WiP state. I've prioritised getting this working for clubs to run in online leagues. The mod is currently not optimised for single player use. Talent files are (as of v0.51) not implemented and due to the AI fuel...

Read more about this resource...

CMGARAGE updated Next-Gen Marcas with a new update entry:

L.E.D Fix & Brake temp improvements

View attachment 329729

Update 0.6
  • A fresh installation of the mod is recommended
  • LED shift lights fixed for all cars (thanks to @Kevin Endermann and @vettelsepp for the tips)
  • Brake temp and cooling adjusted to prevent 'doing a Cammish'. Brake setting reverted back position 3 in default setup. With thanks to @Nobkins for crunching the numbers and @Vectruss for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CMGARAGE updated Next-Gen Marcas with a new update entry:

v0.65

-Adjusted suspension rates. Front end should be stiffer now which will hopefully address concerns with pronounced lift-off oversteer and unpredictabilty under braking and reduce lift in high speed corners
-Reverted some bump values to address bump steer issues
-New 'NGM Sprint' tyres with reduced heating rates to address overheating issues at tracks with warmer ambient temps
-Added class overide

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%