Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

After so many atempts on been positive over the MP release,this time it really looks like they have no choice...it will be v0.9 for sure and bugs needs to be sorted out before final version...but hold on,i won`t bet yet...we might get MP in the 0.9.5 version....so...soon?
confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
I'll be happy with whatever they bring. I'd take just proper damage model and maybe a car or two. I'd absolutely love to see MP but even that would keep me happy. Of course I'd love the 98T to be the car or the 2-11 GT4 , but wouldn't complain if it was something else (perhaps the SLS, but I'd say that's highly doubtful before 1.0 and I'd guess it will be given to us on release of 1.0 to be exact).

My guess though for what will probably be added is the final one of the Evoras, the SR if damage was to be implemented, just to get us testing the damage rather than driving a fun new car for ages. :)

In competition with ISI, I fully expect Kunos to release a hovercraft for us to use. ;)

EDIT: Also I hope they'll bring out a fix for the turn 1 invisible wall at Vallunga. I want to race around there in some of the low powered cars but I don't want to risk hitting that invisible wall and getting annoyed. :/

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 90535

The only thing that I'm expecting on Friday 25th is Dark Souls 2 for PC ;) Even Assetto will have to wait for it's turn when DS is out :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 510 39.0%