Next Fridays [02.05.] Update speculation thread

No speculation thread. Whats up here?

My speculation is, we might get some sort of MP. Would be bad for me, because I am at a real racetrack that Weekend and can not try that out.

And on top of that, I think we get more damage.

PS: is there a lotus left, we might get? :D

Sorry but you know nothing mate. lfs races can be very clear. its all about fun, with ir a lot of drivers running some fookin race od their lifes, senna mode on, they wanna win a race in t1

Sorry but I know quite a lot mate. Disagreements with someone's opinion doesn't make you any more knowledgeable than someone else. Why are you talking about LFS when I clearly said I have never played LFS? Sorry you feel that way about iRacing but that is not the experience I get when I play. Different strokes for different folks though.

last time i was in iracing a few months ago i had one of the best weeks in my simracing history ever driving the solstice against mx5 in watkins glen ... cant remember the name of the series but was amazing with full grids almost every time and excellent races ... sometimes things could go wrong and sometimes there is someone who cant behave in track but 80% of races were amazing ... just a shame the cars physics are not so good cause everything else is super

Last edited:
last time i was in iracing a few months ago i had one of the best weeks in my simracing history ever driving the solstice against mx5 in watkins glen ... cant remember the name of the series but was amazing with full grids almost every time and excellent races ... sometimes things could go wrong ans sometimes there is someone who cant behave in track but 80% of races were amazing ... just a shame the cars physics are not so good cause everithing else is super

Jorge it does depend on the car. The newest patch earlier this week brings a lot of cars up to the newest tire model and some have overhauled physics. While I can say that they still don't feel like the cars in AC, they likely never will. Its simply a matter of how the developers decide what they consider to be accurate. That being said, I really don't like to compare AC and iRacing as to me, they're just very different in design even if they're both sims. They both do what they do well and offer a different experience.

So, bad news and good news on their Facebook page:

Good news: Multiplayer will be released in the next build.
Bad news: The release is not going to come tomorrow, due to it being a public holiday in Italy.

UPDATE EDIT: The next release has been moved to next Friday, 2nd May.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%