Next Experience Release? / Which Experience you wish to see next?

Óscar Melero

Foxtochop
What's next after DTM Experience 2014 and ADAC GT Masters 2014? WTCC Experience? Maybe a Mini based Experience?

Also, which Experience would you all like to see? Not car pack, I mean a Experience, a complete R3E based game, which is clearly a more solid product. Not poll, just say what you would like to see as a Experience.

I think I want to see a European F3 Experience or a Indycar one.

Ah, another thread.

WTCC 2014 will surely be the next one.

I'd like to see Blancpain GT experience at some point when Spa, Paul Ricard and Silverstone are ready but otherwise I'd like to see them fill in some of the previous years of WTCC and GT Masters, bearing in mind the cars are all available and we can't skin them ourselves. Both 2012 versions of those series have some great liveries.

Technically I prefer carpacks to liveries though, would prefer to keep the content in one base app/game if possible and I've really appreciated that the DTM 13 and GTM series have taken this approach.

I think a WTCC Experience will be next.

After that I Would love to see S3S going back to their roots.
Please make an STCC Experience along with GT Legends Experience!! :notworthy::geek::inlove::laugh::roflmao::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::notworthy:
An GP Legends Experience would suit nice as well after those two. :whistling:

I would go for something including tracks we don`t have .. so probably V8 or even better ALMS with GTE and LMS cars and US tracks (Daytona, Sebring, Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Lime Rock Park, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Detroid Belle Isle, Road America, Baltimore, Circuit of The Americas, Virginia International Raceway, Petit Le Mans)

Italian super touring experience season 97 maybe...pure violence with four wheels ;) with cars as BMW 320i , Alfa 155 v6 ti, the Audi Quattro, the Peugeot 406 and tracks like imola , enna pergusa , varano , binetto , mugello and others...lot of unknown tracks but that would be really really a blast...just to revive the historical battle giovannardi vs wendlinger...anyway next one is surely wtcc experience... :)

International superstars v8

GT LEGENDS ERA.

BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship (nevr happen lol)

I dont really want RR to be dominated by GT cars, yes i like them, but different series with similar gt cars wont make it very varied. As it is i dont touch adac 13 now because 14 is the same.. Only the fact it has 2 cars not in 14.

Last edited:
unfortunately they seems to have no interest in alfa's...and even if it's weird is probably my first flaw on this game :p would love to see that combo (75 wtcc - 155 v6 ti - 156 gta wtcc) or maybe the gt...that would be a blast (almost for me)...

nah .. probably just licence issue .... alfas in their older titles were fun to drive .. I believe it is just a matter of time till we get some in R3E too ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 206 14.1%