[News] rFactor Official Update Released! (17/04/2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea, but the update only includes 4 new cars and judging by the average size of a car addon, I'd guess it'd be between 300 and 400 megabytes. I may be way off so don't quote me on that. To compare... the DBR9 mod (a single car) on rfactorcentral, with its many skins as I assume the new Panoz's will have, is 99MB.

The Dutchie may have an answer for you - he already has the Panoz update (available early to race2play members, as I assume he is)

weird.. i downloaded the file mentioned in the link you posted.

when download finished, it seems i cant install it.. it want to extract itselfs but its not a zipfile

Its a 7z Self-Extracting zip file or mine was. Let it unpack and copy the two folders (rfm and gamedata) to your Rfactor folder. WIndows will ask permission to overwrite...say YES.

Second option is to point to your Rfactor install directory when it ask where to extract.

Peace,
Paarma

dont race the GT2s at Canada they all roll into champions wall from riding the kerbs i got screenshots of it

GRAB_007.jpg

GRAB_0062.jpg

Do you guys like this addon? I sure do. It offers a nice mix of racing, from the delicate and fun GT2 class to the hideously ugly GT1s with their very difficult handling and awesome power.
The rearview camera inside the cockpit is a useful and quirky addition. I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%