News about DTM Experience 2015

If you have informations concerning DTM Experience 2015,don't hesitate to post messages here....

Release date: unknown

492087uhu.jpg

76141421.jpg

565690yyi.jpg

233928yuuyi.jpg

54733060hh.jpg

600151iuiu.jpg

Last edited:
Dev stream indicted it will be available for hotlap comps asap, with a proper car pack later on (no details given). At least thats what i understood it to be?
I really hope they bring it out as an experience like 13 & 14..

They said once that they are planning to release only packs instead of experiences in the future and make the respective series rules and regulations available for all content instead.

They said once that they are planning to release only packs instead of experiences in the future and make the respective series rules and regulations available for all content instead.
Hopefully they've managed to renegotiate the terms of the licence because the 2014 cars still aren't usable outside of the DTM Experience mode.

A few questions:

1. Will there be Pitstops WITH mechanics around the car ?
2. Will there be a flag-rule sytem, with yellow, green and blue flags ?
3. Will there be working DiGi-Flags ?
4. Will there be a weather-system ?
5. Will there be a better artifical intelligence ?

Thank you for ansering the questions

A few questions:

1. Will there be Pitstops WITH mechanics around the car ?
2. Will there be a flag-rule sytem, with yellow, green and blue flags ?
3. Will there be working DiGi-Flags ?
4. Will there be a weather-system ?
5. Will there be a better artifical intelligence ?

Thank you for ansering the questions
-Animating is a pit stop is a lot of work for little gain expect down the line when pit stops and races are more complete
-this update this is a physics/content update not feature
-see above
-weather takes a huge amount of time to implement properly im not talking about project cars weather, i mean proper dynamic tracks with drying lines. even i racing is just starting in this area. dont expect it any time soon.
-they are always improving ai they are adding some race back into the ai but Im not sure if that will be this patch

i mean proper dynamic tracks with drying lines. even i racing is just starting in this area. don't expect it any time soon.
-they are always improving ai they are adding some race back into the ai but Im not sure if that will be this patch
-As mentioned by Brunos, feedback they are working on offline pick up and tire pickup from going off. In another online session with Devs, I was spun off at turn one at Oschersleben, Car went off into the runoff area, upon returning to the track I had no traction till it scrubbed off. Its also being used as a means to punish cutting corners or running off into the grass with no repercussions.
-I've mostly tested the DTM15 AI, and its improving bit by bit so far. There speed feels very comparative to the human speed and not supernatural. With the new physics/handling model its going to require more work to adapt the AI to it, but I'm like it a lot, and this is from someone who doesn't like to race AI.

Btw the racing itself is great, over driving the car doesnt feel over the top or look improper in terms of car behavior visually.

-As mentioned by Brunos, feedback they are working on offline pick up and tire pickup from going off. In another online session with Devs, I was spun off at turn one at Oschersleben, Car went off into the runoff area, upon returning to the track I had no traction till it scrubbed off. Its also being used as a means to punish cutting corners or running off into the grass with no repercussions.
-I've mostly tested the DTM15 AI, and its improving bit by bit so far. There speed feels very comparative to the human speed and not supernatural. With the new physics/handling model its going to require more work to adapt the AI to it, but I'm like it a lot, and this is from someone who doesn't like to race AI.

Btw the racing itself is great, over driving the car doesnt feel over the top or look improper in terms of car behavior visually.
yes i got very exited when they talked about that on the stream looking good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back