newbie which online game?

so many

RFactor
IRacing
assoto accota or whatever it is

whats the general feeling? i know there will be different opinions, but trying to get a feel, quite like the assota look, but it seem to be in early stage?

The choice of Sim for On-Line racing should be based on more than just which Sim might seem the best. The quality of racing environment and the character of those racing with you is extremely important.
The best sim in the world soon turns sour when trying to race with a bunch of ego driven, overly aggressive, wrecker type people. Also, look for well organized, reliable events. ;)

Just buy all the racing games that come out. Have done so for the last 15 years and I am always up to date with the latest titles. With two to three titles being released each year its still one of the cheapest hobbies you can have :)

Plus you can then decide yourself what you like.

Car physics, FFB, graphics and sounds are big part of whole subjective gaming experience so I would start by trying the game demo's first. Then you need evalute contet and value for money before starting to pick right simulator for you.

I will say that Assetto Corsa seems to be moving right direction with moddability, content, feel, sound and value for money.
Technical side of multiplay still needs work as it is with most of the driving simulators.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing