Newbie to Race 07 (What to buy to get complete package + installation guide)

Hi guys im new to racedepartment

Ive decided on race 07..i need help on deciding what to buy to get the complete package of race07..
The following is a mega bundle on steam for 39.00 USD
Im also looking for a guide on how to install them

Thanks

GT Legends
$7.99

GTR Evolution Expansion Pack for RACE 07
$7.99

RACE - The WTCC Game
$2.99

RACE 07
$3.99

RACE 07: Andy Priaulx Crowne Plaza Raceway (Free DLC
Free

RACE Injection
$12.99

RACE On
$16.99

RACE: Caterham Expansion
$2.99

STCC - The Game 1 - Expansion Pack for RACE 07
$2.99

TOTAL : $39.99 USD

Hi! :)

If you're looking to get the complete package of R07 + all addons right now, the Simbin Megabundle might be the best way, considering bundlestars' turbo bundle which included several Simbin titles has ended.
You can save a few bucks via this key store if you don't necessarily need the safety of a steam-only-purchase: http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/SimBin-Mega-Bundle-CD-Key-For-Steam.html (not sure if linking to these stores is okay, if not, feel free to edit, mods & admins :))

Hoooowever, the steam summer sale is widely expected to hit June 19th, so if you're able to hold back a few days, you might be able to save on the megapack as it goes down at least 50% (might be even more for one single day during the sale) during sales, IIRC.

Considering installing, one does install every single addon, but after doing so, you can simply start the 'original' R07 as it detects installed addons and adds them to track & car selection :)

Last, but not least: Welcome to RD, join us on the track and have fun! :)

It should also be noted that GT Legends is not an add on of Race 07, but a separate game. Well worth buying, especially if you're into vintage racing. Race 1 is also separate I believe; it's the one SimBin title on this list I don't have as I've not needed it with Race 07 being the later game of the two.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%