DiRT Rally Newbie question on replay cameras

Warren Dawes

Premium
I've just started with Dirt Rally and starting to appreciate it.
One of the things I liked about RBR was watching replays after my run, but I'm not finding the replays as good yet in DR. I've only been able to run replays with the default set of cameras which keep changing to various views eg looking at the side of the tyre when I'd prefer to keep watching the spectator type of view.
Is it possible to control the camera views or are they fixed to the default (changing) sets? I can see options listed at the bottom of the screen if I hit pause, but they list cameras as button 5 or 6. My G27 Wheel / Fanatec pedals setup doesn't seem to have button 5 or 6.

Am I missing something obvious here? I haven't been able to find anything resembling a Game Manual that might help explain what options are available.

EDIT: OK, I've now managed to find buttons 5 and 6 (doh!!), so I can change the camera views to some fixed views. However, I still can't seem to keep it on spectator view without it constantly changing to other views. I'm guessing that this is just how the default camera view is designed.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back